Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application

5 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application Empty Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application

Post  mattttam132 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:19 pm

I have heard that you are not accepting mod applications at the moment but this is for later.

In-Game-Name: mattttam132

What-you-want: I want to stop hackers from well, hacking on this server.

Why-you-want-it: When I'm online I can tell people are x-raying, and the thing is there are no mods online. Hackers play unfairly vs. the people
who actually try and play legit. My main reason I want to stop hackers is because I would like the server I play on free of hackers.

Why-you-should-get-it: I have been playing on this server for a fairly long time, and I hope to keep my time going. I have a lot of experience on the server and think that I should get a promotion. I have been a helper for a few weeks and I think I am ready to become a mod. When I am online in the mornings during the weekend 8:00am - 10:00pm EST there are no mods on most of the time. I am almost always on during that time. I would like to have the whole day free of hackers with the support of a moderator online.

Time-Zone: -5:00 Eastern Standard Time.

How-Often-You-Play: While I still have soccer most of the time after 4:00-5:00 and 8-9:30 Monday-Friday. On the weekends I am on for most of the day usually during 8:00-10:00am and 5:00-11:00pm.

Thanks for considering me to become a moderator,
Matt
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application Empty Re: Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application

Post  Falcon1024 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 pm

This is a good app but we are full as of now. You did not whine and cry when your base was found which shows you understand the server.

My only question for you is:
Your friend Krazy was found x-ray hacking, what would you do if you found him doing it again? He already has one warning.
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application Empty Thank you

Post  deansk89 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Thank you for the Mod Application
Shocked So it is a Good application

Just as some-more questions.

How can a Moderator abuse? just so you know what you can do and not to do it.

And I May be wrong but have you ever X-rayed on the server because i remember you X-rayed, i may be wrong

At the Moment, I will accept your application

What is good is you have caught a couple of hackers your-self and I respect that. Such as TGM.
But the catch is, We are full of moderators. ATM so we will consider on adding you as soon, as a moderator is showing no progress,
or if they are caught hacking, or abusing.

I accept, see what others think.
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application Empty Re: Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application

Post  zonu15 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:47 pm

For the most part, a good application. We all want to play on a hacker-free server, but why else should you be a mod? Do you know how commands such as /poof and /god work? How can we be sure you will not abuse the powers given to you?

Give me a good answer and you will have my support.
zonu15
zonu15
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:19 pm

First Let me answer Falcon's question.

Falcon1024 wrote:This is a good app but we are full as of now. You did not whine and cry when your base was found which shows you understand the server.

My only question for you is:
Your friend Krazy was found x-ray hacking, what would you do if you found him doing it again? He already has one warning.

I don't completely know my way around the ban/kick system yet but if he has a warning I believe that would be ban. I would confirm it with another mod/admin and perform the correct action.
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:34 pm

zonu15 wrote:For the most part, a good application. We all want to play on a hacker-free server, but why else should you be a mod? Do you know how commands such as /poof and /god work? How can we be sure you will not abuse the powers given to you?

Give me a good answer and you will have my support.

Why Should I Be A Mod:I am usually on at times when no mods are online. This would be a plus because an extra time slot for a mod to be on. I am trustworthy, honest, and a nice person (most of the time) over all.

How Can You Be Sure I Will not Abuse The Powers Given to me: As stated above I am trustworthy and honest. I will only use the powers to check up on people once in a while and when they seem suspicious. I have read the moderator rules a few times and know the feeling of them.

Experience with commands /poof, /tp, and /god: I have used all of these a few times. I used to run my own server and had something similar to /poof. With /god I Have used on my friends server and same with tp. I know how the mod commands work.
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:43 pm

And Finally to Dean's questions...

Deansk89 wrote:Thank you for the Mod Application
Shocked So it is a Good application

Just as some-more questions.

How can a Moderator abuse? just so you know what you can do and not to do it.

And I May be wrong but have you ever X-rayed on the server because i remember you X-rayed, i may be wrong

At the Moment, I will accept your application

What is good is you have caught a couple of hackers your-self and I respect that. Such as TGM.
But the catch is, We are full of moderators. ATM so we will consider on adding you as soon, as a moderator is showing no progress,
or if they are caught hacking, or abusing.

I accept, see what others think.

1. How Can A Moderator Abuse Their Powers: They can abuse their powers by TPing to people to kill them and steal their stuff, TP to them to get coordinates to their base, kill people while poofed, and kick/ban people for no reason.
I'm not too sure if I am supposed to post what I am allowed to do but if there is a problem then please post something about it,

2. Have I Ever X-Rayed on the Server: I must have been mistaken for someone else because I do not x-ray on THIS server. I do x-ray on other servers but not here.

If there are any more questions please ask
-Matt
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application Empty *****CORRECTION*****

Post  mattttam132 Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 pm

After reviewing the question concerning x-ray I did x-ray the first few days I was on this server. This was on the last map and only my first few days, I do regret my actions because this server has greatly improved since the beginning when I did not take this server seriously. Now I am clean and have been for a long time. I hope you forgive my noobish actions from which I did not put time and effort into the server as I do now.

-Matt
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application Empty reply

Post  deansk89 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm

X-rating excused XD
As a admin you have my support
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 pm

yayz
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:59 am

It doesnt really mean anything because we arent going past 6 mods at the moment.
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:40 am

I know. I shall wait.
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks Dean

<3,
Matt
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Veteran:Mattttam132's Moderator Application Empty The Familys Souless Eyes

Post  OldManStarcraft Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:27 pm

I have meet alot of people online and offline i can tell when i have a bad feeling about someone (as me and teamenv had against prego during the Family vs Cawks war) and i am geting the same feeling from matt.... i will be blunt honist i dont like the idea of this but i will stand by what falcon and dean follow but for you matt...

The Family has Souless Eyes meaning that the top 2 can see right past people and tell when someone wants us harmed most of the time we will keep a good eye on you (at all times) if we suspect you are abusing your new commands to get an uper hand onanybody including our enimes we will confront you a.s.a.p.

And this is a warning coming from a fellow clan member....
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:36 pm

OldManStarcraft wrote:I have meet alot of people online and offline i can tell when i have a bad feeling about someone (as me and teamenv had against prego during the Family vs Cawks war) and i am geting the same feeling from matt.... i will be blunt honist i dont like the idea of this but i will stand by what falcon and dean follow but for you matt...

The Family has Souless Eyes meaning that the top 2 can see right past people and tell when someone wants us harmed most of the time we will keep a good eye on you (at all times) if we suspect you are abusing your new commands to get an uper hand onanybody including our enimes we will confront you a.s.a.p.

And this is a warning coming from a fellow clan member....

Old Man As much respect for you sometimes I do not agree with you. As for this I deeply disagree. You can keep as much of an eye on my as you want, I will not, and do not, abuse my powers. I have nothing against you or The Family. Because you recruit just anyone to the family for nothing or just a small fee is not my problem. If you take more time with your recruitments and run some of them by me as I have much knowledge about people and the server. Now back to the subject at hand. If you do suspect me abusing my powers, don't talk to me about it. Go strait to Dean. As stated before I don't abuse my powers. Please tell me why you are against me being a mod.

-Matt
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down