Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Kayleena's mod application

+2
muoch10
kayleena
6 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

Kayleena's mod application Empty Kayleena's mod application

Post  kayleena Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:43 pm

To begin, my in game name is kayleena.What I want is to become a moderator on your great server. To me a moderator is some one who is truthfull and trustworthy who watches over people to make sure they are fallowing the rules but does so in a nice and proper manner. I want to help people with there problems & conflicts and not just be some one who answers every question with idk, I want to actually solve there problems an do so while being nice and helpful.Why I want it? Ill tell you why I once was an Op on a great server much like your own I was an Op for 5 months but then the owner could not pay for the server any more so it shut down and after that I knew what I wanted to be a Op or Moderator. I love building and creating things I also dont mind helping Mods Admins with anything they need done & I like helping people who play on the server I like making it so that they can have a fun gameing experiance and not always having to deal with people around them using cheets and hacks and not getting caught. Having one more person on your side will make a little easer on you because it wll be one more person helping out your server who you can trust to do a good job.I should get the job because im different than other people who just want to pretend there helping out when realy they just want to abuse there powers because there bored and want to have fun.I have had experiance being a Op and it ended good unlike some people who abused there powers and got kicked. I have read every rule for your server on the forums on the server IP Page and on the server itself I know how things run and how there soposed to go. Many people want this job and I have a read alot of peoples applications I want to stand out and actually have a chance of getting the job so I can do good. Pacific time zone is my time zone. I am 16 years. I play about 2-4 hours a day (weekdays) and much more on weekends because i have more time. One thing I would like to add is please. I read all of the applications and only 2 people said please when asking to become a moderator so I am the 3rd Please make me a Moderator it would mean alot thank you.
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Kayleena's mod application Empty Re: Kayleena's mod application

Post  muoch10 Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:00 am

Yes. The app isn't amazing but I can tell from what I have seen so far on the server that you will go the extra step to help, I definitely think you would be a good if not great mod based on what I have seen, lets see what dean thinks.
muoch10
muoch10
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 am

... Rolling Eyes ...I thought it was pretty good.....a couple grammar atrocities..but..still pretty good...

-I am not Dean, do not take this as Dean's response-

-I am a ghost, an entity among the wires. I am the electric angels.
We be light, we be life, we be fire! We sing electric flame, we
rumble underground wind, we dance heaven! Come be we and be
free! We be blue electric angels-
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://plaguecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kayleena Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:10 am

Thanks alot, yes spelling and grammer are not my high points =P looking forward to Deans response thank you for yours =)
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:14 pm

A couple of questions that I have would be how long have you been on the server? Have you been warned for hacking? What time zone are you in? I haven't seen you on till today so I am not sure how you act on the server. I haven't been on for a couple days and there seems to be some changes. I am not sure how many mods we have at the moment.
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  kayleena Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:32 pm

I have been on the server about 3 maybe 3 1/2 weeks I have seen you on many times I just never talk but now I do when I 1st got on I was busy making base getting supplies just the usuall when you join a cool new server that you want to play on...now I talk with many mods and Dean and who ever but I still very much wish to be an Mod. I thought I put my time zone in the App if not sorry its Pacific Time Zone. The other mods seem confident but yes I havent talked much but I have helped out and done somethings I have never been warned By a Mod or admin or owner about hacking or anything like that also I was an Op on a server that banned hacks so I can tell when people hacking like the obvious mineing strait into diamands and iron or always having diamond even when they have died many times and little things like they dont talk much and when you fallow them they do things to show that they might be X-raying. I have been waiting to hear back from Dean realy anticipating his responce Thank you for reading my Application and reasponding:D
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:03 am

Herro Ms. or Mr. Kayleena?
I see, I don't know why others didn't think your mod app was great
I did think it was good.
So As I see in your ModApp you explained everything, and i enjoyed reading it.
Sorry it took so long to Reply ive been busy with the new host and such the last couple days.

So...show me you deserve the power, show me you deserve the respect.
1. Another thing i should add is? how can you abuse as a Mod.
2. what are the steps to catching a hacker with the commands i provide Mods.
3. What kind of server are we.
In the App you explained you want to help and stuff like that.
This isnt a helping server, if you wanna be my favorite mod, i wanna see Not Abusing at all.
Think of it this way, I hate banning people, I even like when hackers join this server.
If you see a guy Xraying, Then watch him for a while.
Im getting way off topic.
If you wanna get my attention, talk alot, make friends and Kill people.
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Kayleena's mod application Empty As i always say... and keep saying

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:54 am

Players should be players... Moderators should work... I worked my way from regular player to admin on the servers i have played and i see the same thing every server. Abusing moderators. Players beging to be moderator. but it isnt what you think most of the time if you start as a player affraid for me i thought sweet i can help the server look out for hackers and still play. No if your a moderator then guess what 75% of the time THATS IT! you work and work finding hackers not being to enjoy the time with the people on the server. A good moderator is stricktly a moderator a good player is stricktly a player this is what i have learned and what i have seen so im sticking to it untill shown other wise.

(please do not promote me to anything just wanted to put my opinion out there)
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:36 am

This just not true OldMan. Zonu, Prego and I were all mods while we were at war with you. If we only moderated and did not play the game then why would we want to be mods? It is not like we are being paid for this and more times then not we get a lot of flack when we do play just because people assume we cheat. If you come to a server you should expect them mods and admins to play like anyone else. I imagine if Dean was not enjoying himself then he would not keep paying for the server. Just as if we spend all our time being moderators you get bored mods that don't do anything. The key to a good mod is to find someone who wont abuse their powers and still play fair. I also like to ask people that have not asked what so ever to be mods. I think the people who don't want the power are generally less likely to abuse it.
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Kayleena's mod application Empty Moderator

Post  kayleena Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 am

ms. kayleena yes im a girl =P (but I still love playing minecraft) If I were to abuse my powers (and do the wrong thing) I would TP me or my friends places Spawn Items, Ban people just because I want them to be banned, Kill while I am poofed those are a few that I can remember from reading the rights and things that mods have.
There are many steps I guess that you could fallow 1st if you suspect that some one is using hacks become invisable/Poof and fallow them and see what they do if they are a hacker most will want to get more goods and thell start mining if they dont mine you could check there chest they might have a large stash of something that no normal players wouldnt have... I actually cant remember reading about any steps to find hackers but thats probaly because there pretty easy steps to fallow and understand.Your server is a 24/7 SMP HardCore PvP server with no rules (even though it sais that there are no rules there are some... NO spamming, hacks, cheats etc...)I would not abuse my powers I have heard of Mods on your server abusing there powers getting kicked and even using hacks which there soposed to get rid of so i asure you I wouldnt abuse my powers... This doesnt have much to do with the app but I do play I dont wait around for your response to make me a mod I Play =) I have a base (been raided twice but its all good=) & I have mined got supplies and made tools killing is usually all I do Most of the time I team up with other people, makes it easer to kill some one who has a diamond sword I talk alot when killing and stuff mostly to the players I teamed up with and its not the same player every day I find a new ones 2 team up with and stuff so yes I will keep playing on your great server to prove that I will be a great Mod =) if you do make a me a mod I will still play a normal game while also being able to get rid of hackers & preforming the Mod duties =D
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down