Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

ukblueandwhtie moderator application

+2
vahirdek
ukblueandwhite
6 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

ukblueandwhtie moderator application Empty ukblueandwhtie moderator application

Post  ukblueandwhite Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:02 am

Hello admin/owner I would first of all thank you for takeing time to read this application. My in-game name is ukblueandwhite. I have 6 months experence as an admin on the minecraft server moncraft and before that I was a moderator there for 5 months. Due to poor leadership and a not so understanding admin I left the server and I am currently looking for a new server. My expections for the server are that it be a good enviroment to plunder, steal, and kill as long as there is no hacking or cheating of any kind. Also you should pick me because I have knowledge of most of the plugins that are currently used on your server and the plugins that I am no familiar with I will learn with alittle time and practice. I play just about every night from 11est to 4est (those times differ with the night. I am 21 years old and I know how to think on my feet and addapt to situations quickly (I am a paramedic). Again I would like to thank you for takeing time out of your busy day to read this applicatioin and I hope that you will give me a chance to prove myself to you.

ukblueandwhite
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

ukblueandwhtie moderator application Empty Re: ukblueandwhtie moderator application

Post  vahirdek Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:38 am

Well done. It's not the longest app, but the info in it was spot on. It would be nice to have more than just a few mods with experience. And as far as the time of night you play...you have my vote 100%. We have too few (if not any) mods on in the early AM, and an over flow during the late afternoon to early evening. This brings up a good point. One of the questions on the mod app should be "please post your availability, or what time of day/night do you play". something like that.... but back to you.

Over 18 with a job (check) (all this shows me is stability, its not a dig and you younger folk Wink )
Plays in the late pm/early am (check)
Has been a mod in the past (check)

If I'm missing something other than asking him to type out the procedure of banning someone, I would grab him up. Smile
vahirdek
vahirdek
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

ukblueandwhtie moderator application Empty Re: ukblueandwhtie moderator application

Post  pickle Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:32 pm

I have never seen you on but due to the excellent qualities pointed out by Vah, you have my vote, maybe as a trial for a week or two so people get to know you. Thanks for putting time in your mod app.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:39 pm

vahirdek wrote:you younger folk Wink

I have a few things to say.
1:good mod app
2:you have my vote

3:(this is to vah) hey we "young folk" are not all bad lol. But i will have to agree 90% if not 95% of us are just terrible.......... Total agreement on that........ For me id say i am 75% good but i also ahve my 25% bad just saying vah.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange_Dot Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Not being a downer...but with 5k coords... Being a mod just gives you a free pass past 5k -_- ? And we have enough mods to catch people in a 10k area :/
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

ukblueandwhtie moderator application Empty mod app

Post  masterfirey24 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:59 am

I like this mod app very much, however, i have only once seen you on so i think putting you in ass trial mod would be the best way to tell as i don't know you so well, other than that i really like the app and hope to see you seen as a mod.
masterfirey24
masterfirey24
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down