Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Phenox? Or X-ray...

4 posters

Go down

Phenox? Or X-ray... Empty Phenox? Or X-ray...

Post  Orange_Dot Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Recently, The family and I have been trying to re-locate to new bases and re-create the clan. Unfortunaltly, these attempts have been un-sucsessfull.After I had complete my Outpost_01 for the Family, it was destroyed...and after coming online I did an in-depth investigation. (Yes, it was the base that Dean thought was Iran's house) I found the garden was destroyed, security obliverated, chests completly empty (except for the high alert chest full with iron swords Twisted Evil ) and my house off the map. This could only be caused by mass TNT. I decided to go to the Lower Level of the base - a new section I had only started- and found where the Family Logo once was, a sign inscripting something like this: "Team Phenox will rock this world". I first went to the forums looking at all the archives and such finding nothing about this group. First, I thought it was myth or a framer. Quite after I was moving very far away from spawn. Pickletrout, had visted Matt's old house ( affraid ) and discovered inside of 3300 3400, a sign saying somthing like this: "Phenox Challenges the Cawks!" (Ask Pickle for the real message), Could this be a revoultion? Could P0wn be right about the Anti-Cawks? Will the Family sucsefully aid the Cawks?Or is this just a traitor who x-rays to find peoples bases? Post your thoughts in the space bellow... VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Phenox? Or X-ray... Empty Re: Phenox? Or X-ray...

Post  pickle Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:17 pm

First off, this post is full of lies, none of the things he did really happened, he told us the real story and it was he logged on and his place was gone so he started crying, second i visited the are the place would have been easy to find no xray needed, third information about phenox is very tight, i know little so your answers arent here. And are you saying your gonna aid the cawks again? With aid they dont need? fail...

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange_Dot Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:34 pm

pickle wrote:First off, this post is full of lies, none of the things he did really happened, he told us the real story and it was he logged on and his place was gone so he started crying, second i visited the are the place would have been easy to find no xray needed, third information about phenox is very tight, i know little so your answers arent here. And are you saying your gonna aid the cawks again? With aid they dont need? fail...
Pickle what im trying to say is theres a new group called Phenox Razz Nothing else -_-
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:48 pm

THE ANTI CAWKS WILL RISE! why have I not heard about the phonix yet though? shouldn't i be included in the downfall of the cawks?
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:17 pm

The "Phenox" clan Is TGM's Clan. He betrayed us if I haven't told you in game.
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down