Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

*****IMPORTAN INFO FOR PHENOX AND ANTI CAWKS*****

+2
pickle
mattttam132
6 posters

Go down

*****IMPORTAN INFO FOR PHENOX AND ANTI CAWKS***** Empty *****IMPORTAN INFO FOR PHENOX AND ANTI CAWKS*****

Post  mattttam132 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Ok guys I have a plan to save our base: we have to each donate a certain amount of money for one account. For example we donate each donate how ever much money is needed to be able to save out base to... pickle's account. Then he would count as all one donation and we would be able to keep our base. I know pickle and I have been talking about it for a while and figure I should just throw that out there. By the way if we do go through with this plan we should do it by the 15th. It would only take 7 dollars each.

The Anti-Cawk,
Mattttam132
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

*****IMPORTAN INFO FOR PHENOX AND ANTI CAWKS***** Empty Re: *****IMPORTAN INFO FOR PHENOX AND ANTI CAWKS*****

Post  pickle Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:41 am

Telling you, get a phenox related title lol p0wned is the anti cawk. Anyways, we shouldnt save, the base is to big for 10k boundaries, I have a plan we will hold a meeting on Saturday at 10:00 am est. Be on all members.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

*****IMPORTAN INFO FOR PHENOX AND ANTI CAWKS***** Empty Re: *****IMPORTAN INFO FOR PHENOX AND ANTI CAWKS*****

Post  Falcon1024 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:51 pm

lol really.... Why dont you just drop the anticawk and go all phoenix. At least they have a true identity. They aren't some pathetic rebel group which has no real identity.
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Because its Phenox, not phoenix... sheeshhh

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:40 pm

ummm i think we should just try to keep some of the items. we don't need the base. it can be rebuilt ver easily
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Falcon1024 wrote:lol really.... Why dont you just drop the anticawk and go all phoenix. At least they have a true identity. They aren't some pathetic rebel group which has no real identity.

Hey Faclon what about the Family i am prety sure we have our own identity lol. Dont we?
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange_Dot Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:01 pm

p0wnedqueen wrote:ummm i think we should just try to keep some of the items. we don't need the base. it can be rebuilt ver easily
The inventories ge swiped... the only way you transfer items are chests...so why not transfer the base aswell?
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:29 am

Items in chests get transfered? K were donating.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:02 pm

pickle wrote:Items in chests get transfered? K were donating.
or bribing dean Very Happy
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Pickle I left you a small note in the second floor of the chest rooms.
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down