Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Why PregoPuncher should be a mod; By: Prego

3 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

Why PregoPuncher should be a mod; By: Prego Empty Why PregoPuncher should be a mod; By: Prego

Post  PregoPuncher Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:07 am

Hello all, it's your favorite member of the Cawk Bandits and third-trimester abortionist, PregoPuncher!

Now to follow Dean's oh-so-strict format for a modapp;

In-Game-Name: PregoPuncher

What-you-want: I want to prevent this server from becoming populated by hackers and help preserve the vanilla game play. Good vanilla anarchy servers are VERY rare nowadays and I want this one to be the best one out there.

Why-you-want-it: Well I suppose I addressed this in the last section, but I want to help maintain one of, if not the best, vanilla anarchy server I've played on. I'm not trying to ride on Dean's you-know-what, but it is the truth. Having played on many anarchy servers, this one seems to hold true to the vanilla survival of the fittest mentality that I love about this game, and I would love to, as a mod, help maintain this.

Why-you-should-get-it: I have played on this server for a long time now and I believe that I am pretty well trusted among the player base as being honest. Also, I have had experience using some of the popular mods (x-ray, flying, etc.) so I feel that I would be able to discern with relative ease, whether a person is hacking or not. Lastly, I am on very often and for prolonged periods of time (here come the no-life jokes No ) so I am usually present when many of the other mods are offline and hackers run rampant across the server.
PregoPuncher
PregoPuncher
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Why PregoPuncher should be a mod; By: Prego Empty Re: Why PregoPuncher should be a mod; By: Prego

Post  deansk89 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Thank you for the application,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I will get back To In-Game.

deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Why PregoPuncher should be a mod; By: Prego Empty Re: Why PregoPuncher should be a mod; By: Prego

Post  deansk89 Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:17 pm

PregoPuncher is now a Moderator
follow in his foot-steps, and
analyze his application, learn from it.
Suspect cyclops cyclops alien Neutral Rolling Eyes Mad Mad Smile Like a Star @ heaven tongue tongue cherry sunny
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:34 am

It sure was longer then mine... Congrats alien
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:51 am

App accepeted and regreted
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  PregoPuncher Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 am

Crying or Very sad I do my job....
PregoPuncher
PregoPuncher
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:55 am

I'm just kidding.
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down