Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

a_smart_cows mod app

4 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

a_smart_cows mod app Empty a_smart_cows mod app

Post  a_smart_cow Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:24 pm

In-Game-Name:a_smart_cow

What-you-want:To rid the server of hackers to make a fair and balanced playing field for all who join. Also to remove those who spam chat just to be annoying, which annoys all other players and worsens the experience for others.

Why-you-want-it:To rid the server of undesirables and to improve the quality of the server.

Why-you-should-get-it:I play often and when I am playing there are generally few or no mods on.also i dont really care if i get killed or not and lose all my stuff, its just a game, but i will help to make the server a awesome one

Time-Zone:EST

How-Often-You-Play:every day

side notes: i have been on the server for 5 weeks, i pretty much know everyone on it, iv'e been having lots of fun! LOVE THE SERVER, plus i know all the commands Very Happy

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

a_smart_cows mod app Empty Re: a_smart_cows mod app

Post  Falcon1024 Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:37 pm

lol you copy and pasted my sample app. So good app but when in the day are you normally on? What makes you new and exciting and unique?
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

a_smart_cows mod app Empty reply to your answer

Post  a_smart_cow Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:42 pm

YES I DID COPY IT, it was perfect , so why go through the trouble of making new one Very Happy. i am usually on around 5 pm to 10 pm, sometimes earlier like 12 or one on weekends. i am new and exciting and unique in the way that i have owned my own server before, so i know what its like to have mods(good and bad), so i generally know what the owner wants in an mod, i always abide by the rules, and i just like to have fun, because you know, its just a game Very Happy. respond back or tell me in-game if you wanna talk. Very Happy

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm

well sounds good. You probably should have made your own app. We are however full at the moment and do not need more mods at this time.
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

a_smart_cows mod app Empty reply to your reply

Post  a_smart_cow Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:15 pm

aw please i really just wanna use world edit and the back command, is there anything i can do???

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

a_smart_cows mod app Empty reply

Post  masterfirey24 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Saying that you just want commands and to use the back command tells me that you don't really care about the server enough to want to take care of it and just want to use commands that are just fun to have. The Server needs Moderators to monitor the server, not to screw around with moderators commands. Sorry but come back with a more helpful App. Also if you want to have those commands without the responsibility of being a moderator, you can donate to the server, but for now
App Denied

masterfirey24
masterfirey24
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I am going to agree if you just want commands it is a big no
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

a_smart_cows mod app Empty i didn't mean it like that...

Post  a_smart_cow Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:52 pm

ok i didn't mean it like that, i do care about the server and its an awesome server, i just really wanted the commands, that was a major part of it, you got the wrong idea, i wanted the commands but i do care, i will ban any hackers after warning them once, so pls give me a second chance, i have been playing for a while and i have seen mods and what they do, and i think i can contribute a whole lot to this server, i have always ran awesome servers and been awesome admins, i am responsible enough to be able to take not being one, but i would be much happier to. i want to make sure the server has good admins and fair players (taking in account that its a pvp/grief server) i will do my utmost to keep the server clear of hackers and cheaters. so pls just think about it.

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:59 pm

still a no
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down