Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Spelling for Idiots. Number tO0.

3 posters

Go down

Spelling for Idiots. Number tO0. Empty Spelling for Idiots. Number tO0.

Post  Orange_Dot Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Welcome back to "Spelling for Idiots" ... with the talking dot! In this lesson we will cover the following topics:
-How to use English
-How to swear in English
1. How to use English: First of all, you should follow the rules of punctuation, and capitalization. When writing your mod apps, be sure to go back and add these tiny dots called "Periods"... They make the mods roll over on the floor screaming for you as a mod. NEXT: Capitalization... You capitalize PROPER NOUNS and LETTERS OF THE FIRST WORD IN A SENTENCE. A noun, since a lot of you DON'T know is a person, place, or thing. A proper noun is a person's name or a place's name. Some examples of nouns: Shit, Bitch, Ass. Some examples of proper nouns: My-Ass, Johnny Dickface, etc. So congrats on lesson one!
2. How to swear in English ... This is sad. Just sad. When getting out troll or rage emotions at someone you swear. But is it effective when you say: WHO THE FICKIL ARE YOU BITH!... No it isn't. Fuck is spelled.... well... Fuck.... Fucked, Fucker, Fucking, etc. Shit, shit. Bitch, bitch, and Ass, ZydTFg... Thank you! (Bitch)
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Spelling for Idiots. Number tO0. Empty wa?

Post  kayleena Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:45 pm

wats a verb and adjitive? im fukin confused sht ize cnt spell buh i gotta b+ in Inglish so i b gradutating ohzze ya Wink
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Spelling for Idiots. Number tO0. Empty gioVGiovjvivJIOSDIOSDV

Post  cy294 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:23 pm

DOd u noo dat i im orrible selger? Wink affraid
cy294
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Spelling for Idiots. Number tO0. Empty Re: Spelling for Idiots. Number tO0.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down