Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Diamond drop

+3
cy294
PregoPuncher
kayleena
7 posters

Go down

Diamond drop  Empty Diamond drop

Post  kayleena Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:14 am

Diamond drop  4l2jrd
Diamond drop  2m7w37q
Diamond drop  Oqx6kw
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Diamond drop  Empty Re: Diamond drop

Post  PregoPuncher Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:57 am

The chat makes these photo's priceless lol!
PregoPuncher
PregoPuncher
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  cy294 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:47 pm

PregoPuncher wrote:The chat makes these photo's priceless lol!
Yes it does, and if i were a mod id mute lightmaster for life... XD
cy294
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  kayleena Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:16 pm

cy294 wrote:
PregoPuncher wrote:The chat makes these photo's priceless lol!
Yes it does, and if i were a mod id mute lightmaster for life... XD
lol ya I laughed when I saw what he was saying in the chat but he's never on any more so no need to mute him if he doesnt come on the server anymore =P
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange_Dot Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:19 pm

lol...im laughing my ass off... "IM BLACK AND I HATE NIGGAS" While dean says "Three more votes! Three more!'
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Screw the diamonds I just want the chat log! lmfao
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:36 am

Orange_Dot wrote:lol...im laughing my ass off... "IM BLACK AND I HATE NIGGAS" While dean says "Three more votes! Three more!'

lol ya thats pretty good but hey why would you want to mute him for saying that? i mean really he has a right of opinion lol and dont get racist on us a nigger is not a black person it is and i quote "A nigger is the lowist life form on the planet" says nothing about a black person lol trust me start a conversation say the word nigger and when they say your racist freak out on them about THEM being racist lol its fucking histerical! they just cant do nothing to reverse that lol.

Me: WHAT YOU RACIST AGAINST BLACKS! THINK THEY ARE ALL NIGGERS WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU!

lol trust me on this one (i have done it ALOT) its one of the funniest things i have done in my life espeshaly when i did it to this black kid lol but best not to post the ENTIRE conversation on here.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  vahirdek Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 pm

"The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the niggers of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile."

Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive .
a.
a black person.
b.
a member of any dark-skinned people.
Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

If anything.....it's a word of hate, and one of the few rules this server has. When you used the quote ""A nigger is the lowist life form on the planet", you failed to realize that that quote is in refrence to the Plight of African Americans at THAT time. Because "the lowest life form on the planet" (in the mind of the person saying that) was an African American.
"If You Don't Know Your History, You Are Doomed To Repeat It."

I would love to watch you try and argue that blatantly racist (or ignorantly racist) idea of yours to anyone of the African Americans that I know.

vahirdek
vahirdek
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:55 pm

vahirdek wrote:it's a word of hate

It seams that we are diplomats at war hahahaha we agree on some things and argue about other things but mostly there will be a discusion one way or the other but keep to your opinions and i wont harass you about them and the same gos for me keep my opinions and dont harass me about them but of course feel free to say i am 100% wrong but dont go on and on about it.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  vahirdek Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:38 pm

I only state facts Old not opinions (unless stated as "opinion"). The shit you said is racist, and that's a fact, not "opinion".
If you feel attacked then stop posting about things you don't understand or have no real life experience with. The whole "lol trust me on this one (i have done it ALOT)" is bullshit. Yes, I'm calling Bullshit! It must have sounded good in your warped bigoted brain, but once you throw that type of hate out there for people to read..... well, don't be surprised when people attack what you say. The fact of the matter is your just a kid, a kid who doesn't know better. For that I feel sorry for you.
Oh, and your no Diplomat.
vahirdek
vahirdek
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Diamond drop  Empty / / / / / / /

Post  OldManStarcraft Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:27 pm

I like this reply lol Razz not bad its something new most people just rage at this point but again not bad.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down