Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

PLAGUE CRAFT NEWS #1 By:OldManStarcraft

+2
p0wnedqueen
OldManStarcraft
6 posters

Go down

PLAGUE CRAFT NEWS #1 By:OldManStarcraft Empty PLAGUE CRAFT NEWS #1 By:OldManStarcraft

Post  OldManStarcraft Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:58 pm

WELCOME TO THE FIRST FLAGUE CRAFT NEWS!
By
OldManStarcraft
The Plague Craft News is something i thougth this server needed Razz

Recently The Family had blown there own base up!! it was filled with lava and a few tnt it was fire works but why did they do it? Table_Cloth had found them thanks to th3_black_guy just then dean got on and OldManStarcraft asked if his base could be saved at that moment and it was done after slight argue and so that table and his gang would not get their items they burned their entire base to the ground! But the grave sight of Ella (a former family member that has not been seen online for a LONG time) and the grave of all chickens the family have found will be un touched. In other news Orange_Dot (elder of the Family clan) has signed a truce with the Anti Cawks for their base to be un harmed! Of course this truce will be broken sooner or latter for the Family is Loyal to the Cawks their swarn ally. That has been the Plague Craft News!
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

PLAGUE CRAFT NEWS #1 By:OldManStarcraft Empty Re: PLAGUE CRAFT NEWS #1 By:OldManStarcraft

Post  p0wnedqueen Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:22 am

wait what? the anti caws attacked you? i just got home after like 2 hours.....
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

PLAGUE CRAFT NEWS #1 By:OldManStarcraft Empty Re: PLAGUE CRAFT NEWS #1 By:OldManStarcraft

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:46 am

p0wnedqueen wrote:wait what? the anti caws attacked you? i just got home after like 2 hours.....

no the anti cawks did not you didnt read it right lol that or i made a error somewere We blew up our base ourselfs unless table and black is inside your clan lol
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:47 am

OHHHH OKAY now i get it. i read it wrong. I think you should just blow them back up. sorry for logging out before though. my computer had the equivalent of a meltdown
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:50 am

Thats k i know were their base is Razz hell i am the one who gave them the base in the first place XD
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:00 am

can i please help? i like blowing shit up
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 am

Breaking news (cool music) It actually was not the anti - cawks who made the truce, but it was Phenox!!!. Thank god for this action, the family is saved from the allmighty powers of their holy tnt cannons!!!!!

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange_Dot Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 pm

pickle wrote:Breaking news (cool music) It actually was not the anti - cawks who made the truce, but it was Phenox!!!. Thank god for this action, the family is saved from the allmighty powers of their holy tnt cannons!!!!!
Well old, this was your mistake. The truce was with phenox. However, I will chat with p0wn about our truce!
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:37 pm

p0wnedqueen wrote:can i please help? i like blowing shit up

If you are online of course
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Orange_Dot wrote:
pickle wrote:Breaking news (cool music) It actually was not the anti - cawks who made the truce, but it was Phenox!!!. Thank god for this action, the family is saved from the allmighty powers of their holy tnt cannons!!!!!
Well old, this was your mistake. The truce was with phenox. However, I will chat with p0wn about our truce!

Isnt powned with the Anti Cawks or is he with the phenox i am confused?
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Thing is anti cawks is not really working, no one is really in it, we consider p0wned a member of phenox but right now he will agree with truce anyway, we are doing bigger things. P0wned before you reply please message me ingame

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

PLAGUE CRAFT NEWS #1 By:OldManStarcraft Empty ?

Post  kayleena Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 pm

nice news story but will all the news have to do with your clan or the familys clan ???
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 pm

kayleena wrote:nice news story but will all the news have to do with your clan or the familys clan ???

I am gona put in the news (witch i will make a dayly or weekly thing) what ever i hear so if you want something on it MESSAGE ME! but most of the time it will do with the family well because thats the only thing i know about but ill try to reframe from talking about The Family that mutch (probly wont talk about them untill 2.0 or atlest not alot)
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Oldman, just so you know all of the stories you post are going to be from the family's view. So you will probably miss a lot. unless of course there are people raging.
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:31 pm

mattttam132 wrote:Oldman, just so you know all of the stories you post are going to be from the family's view. So you will probably miss a lot. unless of course there are people raging.

actuly i am gona try to stick to a neutral point of veiw (i am prety good at that some times) and other times ima ask someone eles from anywere (as long as it has somthing to do with them) to post it (if i continue doing this) so dont worrie about it being from the familys point of veiw
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:33 pm

SOunds good.

Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollolololo Trollololo,
Matt
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:54 pm

hey pickle i haven't seen you online as I have been verity busy. Just message me on the forums. ATM I'm not really sure where i stand with all these clans.
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

PLAGUE CRAFT NEWS #1 By:OldManStarcraft Empty God their is gona be a big war soon

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:32 pm

lol dude their is gona be a HUGE clan war soon lol with all the clans poping up and people are gona have to pick sides (that or its gona be the mid evil ages again with people taking over others)
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down