Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application 3 i guess lol

4 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application 3 i guess lol Empty Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application 3 i guess lol

Post  Th3_B1ack_Guy Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:17 am

Well Dean Ive really been hopeing that i could be mod on this server and ive been waiting for so long. im a regular i play basically everyday for quite a while. i dont disrespect exept for some occasions but thats it haha. I try my best to prove 2 u what i can do. I can honestly be on and watch hackers and ban if needed to. Like i try to play and try to help u and all the other mods and stuff out but yet i feel that i dotn gain anything. kayleena for example has only played for just a little amount of time but yet she/he seemed to manage to get promoted to mod. i dont know what she did better than me to become a mod.
I can provide building help redstone help and because of the servers expansion of players your need a little bit more maintinence and i think i can help you with that. I hope u read this think twice about your final desition because whatever you happen to say i respect.
Thank You, Sincerely
Th3_B1ack_Guy

Th3_B1ack_Guy
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application 3 i guess lol Empty Re: Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application 3 i guess lol

Post  pickle Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 am

I like you, and think that you are really dedicated to becoming a mod, but you still cause more hurt than harm on the server. This mod app was worse than the last one. Sorry.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application 3 i guess lol Empty Re: Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application 3 i guess lol

Post  deansk89 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:20 pm

I understand you help a lot.
I know your on a lot.
And i know you are our oldest player.
Kayleena sent in a great modapp
Be unique abd almost make an essay
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:23 pm

I really like the server and i hope that you get mod. many try working on your spelling a bit that always helps.
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down