Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map

5 posters

Go down

Who will have best chance at start in 1.9

Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_lcap55%Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_lcap18%Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_lcap18%Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_lcap9%Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map Empty Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map

Post  OldManStarcraft Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:28 am

In 1.9 the entire map will reset!!! BUT witch clan do you think will take off the most.

Please vote and post who and why
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map Empty Re: Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map

Post  pickle Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am

It will be 2.0 not 1.9, Phenox will be top, and Why didnt you put them in the table?

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map Empty omg soooo sorry

Post  OldManStarcraft Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:21 pm

wow how in the hell did i forget them. So sorry pick is there any way i can place them up there or no? but again so sorry if i can fix that ill fix it asap. If you vote for them please just say it in the post because i dont think i can edit the voteing table.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map Empty Re: Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map

Post  p0wnedqueen Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:19 pm

no one has any chance Very Happy there are ganna be borders and lots of explosions Very Happy
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:08 am

Can you topple a titan?
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:00 am

Falcon1024 wrote:Can you topple a titan?
can a woodchuck chuck wood?
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  cy294 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:08 am

Probably which ever clan gets on the server first.
cy294
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:08 am

cy294 wrote:Probably which ever clan gets on the server first.

yeah thats actually the most realistic
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will be the clan with the best stuff at the start of the new map Empty The Cawk and Family allience

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:24 am

I actuly think the Cawk and Family allience will have the best chance we might be trading what we need it will help alot if they actuly get things on world 1 and not in the big tank lol.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:46 am

I think that i shall amass diamonds and then pay people to tell us where your base is
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:25 am

not mutch of a anti cawk are you lol
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:15 pm

OldManStarcraft wrote:not mutch of a anti cawk are you lol

well i can't really be. i can only touch their allys. Do you know the coords of the CawkBandits? if you do i would like you to estimate how long it would take to walk there.
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:57 pm

It is too bad the TGM cheated to find the original henhole or we would be much closer to spawn
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:18 pm

their base is a LONG walk ill just leave it at that
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:11 pm

oldman i know exactly where there base is. i have personally been there several times.
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down