Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application

4 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application  Empty Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application

Post  Th3_B1ack_Guy Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Ok my app may not be as long or as good as many other amazing applications that ive seen lately but i thought i should give it another shot for a mod app. I believe that i should be a mod because well number one i think ive played on this server for safe to say about 2 to 3 months. im completely clean in which i have no hacks neither mods. Ive been wanting to be a mod for quite some time now as ive loved this server a bunch. Lately ive been seing quite a few x ray hackers and just many mods being used. I didnt feel the need 2 say anything because of well number one i hate to be that guy who just wont shut up but i also didnt feel the need to. If i was mod i could stop this and make it so its possible to get diamond and other minerals naturally and not feel the need to get x ray. Being Mod would enable me to do so many things and help keep the server in order because truthfully i can get on all day anyday. Well i appreciate your looking at this mod app.

Thank You For such a Fantastic server man.
Sincerely, The_B!ack_Guy

Th3_B1ack_Guy
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application  Empty Re: Th3_B1ack_Guy Mod application

Post  muoch10 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:56 am

what can you do for us that no one else can do?
muoch10
muoch10
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:53 am

This mod app was regular, i need you too put more thought into it.
Its gotta be unique.
But yes, i remeber you when you first joined the server.
You were that pvp'er that always killed people with the stone sword, aww gawd i miss those days XD
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:58 am

Deansk89 wrote:This mod app was regular, i need you too put more thought into it.
Its gotta be unique.
But yes, i remeber you when you first joined the server.
You were that pvp'er that always killed people with the stone sword, aww gawd i miss those days XD

sadly dean you missed the good battle of the first Family vs the Cawks lol! it was sticks (the family) vs diamond and iron (cawks) and i am not joking we had ALOT of sticks (not swords or even shuvels) and they had full iron armor and diamond swords but you know what WE OMOST BEAT EM! that base is still in contact lol if we werent gona reset the map most likly id make it a monument hell its were the Family proved worthy of being one of the top dogs and were the Cawks and the Family deiced to be allys and so far they are the 2 bigests clans i hear about on the server. but now i am rambling.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down