Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

my re-mod app using the tips from others

+2
OldManStarcraft
a_smart_cow
6 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

my re-mod app using the tips from others Empty my re-mod app using the tips from others

Post  a_smart_cow Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:09 pm

in-game name: a_smart_cow
what i want: well i want to help y'all get rid of the hackers and to make the game an overall great experience for new players joining the server and old ones, i want to help others in tasks they need accomplished,i want to be able to help others better and more efficiently.
why i want it: i want it to be able to ban hackers i see when there are no other mods/admins on, i want to be able to help others better, i want to be able to help the server to stay hacker free.
why i should get it: well its really up to the admins/mods if i get it or not, i'm not going to say i SHOULD get it but i would like to get it. i don't think i should get it i think i should have a chance to get it.

time-zone: EST
how often i play: everyday after school (around 6 or 5-ish)

extra facts: i am good at mod and i play fair, i don't whine when i die or someone raids my home, i just start over and make a new one, after all it is just a game. i think mods should know the rules and i do, NO HACKING, that's all the rules are. i love to help people build homes, make weapons, recruit an army, etc. i am honest and don't lie at all. i love this server, and its my favorite. in conclusion i hope i get the chance to help the mods/admins out on this server to make it hack-free.

sincerely, a_smart_cow

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

my re-mod app using the tips from others Empty Re apping

Post  OldManStarcraft Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:21 pm

to be honist if you have to re app and your not told to do so by someone... then what you should be told is a NO from me.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

my re-mod app using the tips from others Empty Re: my re-mod app using the tips from others

Post  kayleena Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:53 am

OldManStarcraft wrote:to be honist if you have to re app and your not told to do so by someone... then what you should be told is a NO from me.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >_< your pic gives me the creeeeeps lol ..... but a_smart_cow is a good player hasnt gotten in trouble and no 1 hates him but idk about him becoming a Mod we have alot of Mods right now =P
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

my re-mod app using the tips from others Empty Re: my re-mod app using the tips from others

Post  a_smart_cow Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:21 am

thanks kaleena, but i was actually told to re-app by dean so.... but thanks for responding

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:21 am

kayleena wrote:
OldManStarcraft wrote:to be honist if you have to re app and your not told to do so by someone... then what you should be told is a NO from me.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >_< your pic gives me the creeeeeps lol ..... but a_smart_cow is a good player hasnt gotten in trouble and no 1 hates him but idk about him becoming a Mod we have alot of Mods right now =P
For one, I hate his guts, and many others do too. Second, He doesn't whine when his home is raided, but he does scream, rage, and make oaths against everyone on. He has a huge temper, would be too fast to make actions, and has definitely not taken his hacks off.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  kayleena Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 pm

pickle wrote:
kayleena wrote:
For one, I hate his guts, and many others do too. Second, He doesn't whine when his home is raided, but he does scream, rage, and make oaths against everyone on. He has a huge temper, would be too fast to make actions, and has definitely not taken his hacks off.
lol sorry I didnt know this....=P
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:44 pm

I am still going to say no. You have done nothing to change my mind
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  a_smart_cow Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 pm

first, no one on the server hates me, second, i don't make oaths and act to quick and rage, third, i don't have my hacks anymore, and finally i am a good guy and its just a game so no reason to rage anyway.

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange_Dot Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:11 pm

a_smart_cow wrote:first, no one on the server hates me, second, i don't make oaths and act to quick and rage, third, i don't have my hacks anymore, and finally i am a good guy and its just a game so no reason to rage anyway.
When making a post about taking critisim from others, you probably shouldn't deny helpful comments on how you can improve in-game. Just like some other comments, you should't just want to ban hackers. If do just that, what makes you unique from all the other applications? There are many other ways to be a moderator...
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  a_smart_cow Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 pm

well i can do a lot of things, i can help people with tasks they need accomplished, i can help make homes, i don't help then steel i help and give, i don't spawn stuff to help either, i get the materials. i also play fair and understand that its just a game, and i can do pretty much anything a mod, reg, or admin player asks me, other than hack/break the rules of mod/game.

p.s. thanks orange_dot

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:36 pm

So, repeating the question in simplified terms, what things can ONLY YOU *points at smartcow* Yes Smartcow, YOU, can do. Not us, YOU!

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

my re-mod app using the tips from others Empty :D

Post  a_smart_cow Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:52 am

well I've had LOTS of experience with being mods and admins on servers, i have good programming skills, and i am GREAT with red-stone i can learn new things REALLY fast, and i just overall like to play the game and have fun Very Happy

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down