Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Th3_B1ack_Guys mod app hope u like it.

+5
OldManStarcraft
Orange_Dot
kayleena
pickle
Th3_B1ack_Guy
9 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

Th3_B1ack_Guys mod app hope u like it. Empty Th3_B1ack_Guys mod app hope u like it.

Post  Th3_B1ack_Guy Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Sorry guys for the previous mod applications because in all honesty i was rather tired and basically on the verge of just going to sleep. I'm here today writing this mod app in search of achieving my goal to become a mod. As I’ve read kayleenas mod application i realized that i should probably spend more time editing and revising my mod apps. As I’ve said before I think i would be a great contribution to this server being mod and I think in general I have quite a bit of people that just like me enjoy my company. I don’t plan to be that mod that just bothers everyone and has people saying that I abuse my power. I have been mod on numerous occasions on miscellaneous servers I indeed intend to do the best I can and watch for hackers and people who make the server not fun for others. Mods definitely have power and if they truly wanted they could abuse this power, I’m not the type of mod that does that. I love just to play the game of minecraft and let alone help out servers in being mod. A while back I had an amazing server that was absolutely just outstanding and I tried the best I could to become mod on it, I succeeded and I then was a mod I had amazing amounts of power the admin on the server enjoyed my company and all my contributions towards it I played just about every day of the week. Sadly the server was shut down and I searched for many servers I then came across this one that I now proclaim as my favorite server of all time. In all my heart I intend to be mod on this server. As you’ve seen before and I hope u believe, I can make many contributions to this server as I’ve mentioned before. I hope to achieve my goal in becoming mod on this outstanding server. In all honesty I respect your decision because I know whatever decision that is will be for the best.
Sincerely, Th3_B1ack_Guy

Th3_B1ack_Guy
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Th3_B1ack_Guys mod app hope u like it. Empty Re: Th3_B1ack_Guys mod app hope u like it.

Post  pickle Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:04 pm

There is no such thing as a mod not accused of abuse, unless that mod is never on. The people these days, they are demons, they lie about anything that may cause pain and suffering in anothers life.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Th3_B1ack_Guys mod app hope u like it. Empty lol

Post  kayleena Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:40 pm

pickle wrote:There is no such thing as a mod not accused of abuse, unless that mod is never on. The people these days, they are demons, they lie about anything that may cause pain and suffering in anothers life.
lol pickle what did you think of his App what you talked about didnt realy have much to do with his App it did a little but what do you think of his Application? Any way I read all your applications and this one was the best but when I was on many people seem to hate you?Maybe its just because you play/kill alot but any ways I like this Mod app but im not sure, you have requested to be a Mod many times so im not sure I think they have all read and made there decision about you becoming a Mod but well see....
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Th3_B1ack_Guys mod app hope u like it. Empty Re: Th3_B1ack_Guys mod app hope u like it.

Post  Orange_Dot Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 pm

pickle wrote:There is no such thing as a mod not accused of abuse, unless that mod is never on. The people these days, they are demons, they lie about anything that may cause pain and suffering in anothers life.
-Hides Behinds Wall-
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:44 pm

haha Orange and Kayleena I dont say what I think needs improvement because we stop caring about people after one app, sometimes two. I like Black but he should know he has a .0000001 percent chance now. Also, I am a new mod to the server and you are fresh meat for pounding. Right now no one cares a lot about our opinions. If other mods have commented then we can add our comments for the extra support. That is why no one reads the comments of Oldman on these anymore, no offense

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:58 pm

pickle wrote:haha Orange and Kayleena I dont say what I think needs improvement because we stop caring about people after one app, sometimes two. I like Black but he should know he has a .0000001 percent chance now. Also, I am a new mod to the server and you are fresh meat for pounding. Right now no one cares a lot about our opinions. If other mods have commented then we can add our comments for the extra support. That is why no one reads the comments of Oldman on these anymore, no offense

None taken Razz
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3_B1ack_Guy Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Honestly guys i respect whatever you guys say and i know that my chances are very low of being a mod now which is ok but like i said i respect your guys opinions.

Th3_B1ack_Guy
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:28 am

I personally think he should be a mod. I liked his app. I think that he has the trust of all/most the mods and admins so i hope you make it. lets see what dean/falcon say about this though
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Th3_B1ack_Guys mod app hope u like it. Empty I Dont Know

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:44 am

it is his first app dont you think falcon or dean would have made him a moderator already???
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:46 am

idk i think he has our trust. he just made a good app then
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3_B1ack_Guy Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:53 am

hey powned i really appriciate the support man. Very Happy thx oh and old your base is saved already so its whatever for 1.9 haha

Th3_B1ack_Guy
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:55 am

albino I Like it! Dunno if we need more mods but if we do, I gochoo!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://plaguecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:18 am

I like it also, but will we need 8 mods to cover 10k coords? That is the real question here.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3_B1ack_Guy Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:59 am

That is incredibly true pickle but the other question we Need to answer is how often are those mods on haha:D

Th3_B1ack_Guy
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Th3_B1ack_Guy wrote:That is incredibly true pickle but the other question we Need to answer is how often are those mods on haha:D
Almost always at all times?

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Hi Black I like the mod app but I have one question for you:
How do we know that you will not abuse your powers to find your enemies bases for example The Family?
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3_B1ack_Guy Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Basically what i was getting at mat is some mods arent on to often and it balances 2 about like 4 or something like that haha

Th3_B1ack_Guy
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:19 pm

So... What?
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 pm

i know that i am personally over-run with homework, and will be for the next couple of days due to several teachers all giving shiploads of homework in a short period of time, so I won't be on for a while. I am guessing that this will happen to several other mods to. so i guess a lot of us are on all the time, but not always
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 am

What makes Black different from the average human?

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Can you give me a procedure on how to ban someone. Tell me the procedure.
Also include commands.
Can you also tell me how a mod can abuse and what a mod can do
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3_B1ack_Guy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Hey mat in all honesty it truly relies on if you trust me or not so that part is on you

Th3_B1ack_Guy
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3_B1ack_Guy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Well based of off tons of playing time on this server and watching chat, basically in all simplicity is if you think someone is hacking check them out see how often there getting diamond or how often people are just all of a sudden dieing etc… as long as if there not regulars or people who are on frequently then you can ban them. but if in fact they are regulars then it is much better to consult with fellow mods/admins in order to ban. And the way to ban is just /ban (name). To abuse power would be for instance to tp to someone take all there stuff or even write down there cords to better yourself. But that’s just one form of abuse. You can also just tp people to you or you can tp to them if you had a clan and basically theres a number of things you can do. I hope that answers your question dean

Th3_B1ack_Guy
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Nope
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: ModApp

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum