Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Colonel Cawk's (Zonu15) Mod Application

3 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

Colonel Cawk's (Zonu15) Mod Application Empty Colonel Cawk's (Zonu15) Mod Application

Post  zonu15 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:17 pm

In-game-name: Zonu15

What-you-want: A great pvp AND hacker-free server! Anarchy servers are only worth playing if they are x-ray hacker free, which is why this server is one of the best I have ever played.

Why-you-want-it: I would love the chance to contribute to this server. Good anarchy servers are very hard to find, so it would be an honor to help out.

Why-you-should-get-it: I have spent a lot of time on this server, and I'm on almost everyday. Occasionally I run across people who are hacking, but with no moderators on, I am unable to do anything about it. It would be awesome to help out, as this is truly one of the best servers around.

zonu15
zonu15
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Colonel Cawk's (Zonu15) Mod Application Empty Thanks Zonu

Post  deansk89 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:45 pm

I liked you application

questions i might add, for you to reply,

How can i trust you?

what is your experience on commands such as /poof, /tp, /ban

Can you also state what abusing is, all the ways mods can abuse, and how you will not do it

also as a side note can you tell me how your related to falcon?

Thank you, respond and I will talk to you In-Game.
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Colonel Cawk's (Zonu15) Mod Application Empty Re: Colonel Cawk's (Zonu15) Mod Application

Post  zonu15 Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Glad you liked it.

Well, I believe I am a trustworthy person. I play fair and follow the rules. I never use hacks while playing multiplayer because it takes the fun and challenge out of the game. I think most people would agree that i'm trustworthy, I hope so anyway.

I have been playing Minecraft for about a year now, and i'm very familiar with various commands. I have only had access to commands such as /poof, and /ban a few times on various servers, but am very experienced with /tp. I understand how they all work, and will not use them to give me an advantage.

"Abusing" is using mod powers such as /tp, /poof, and /god to give yourself an unfair advantage over another player, or to make the game easier. Mods can abuse these powers in many ways.
-teleporting to other players and killing/griefing/stealing/
-using /god in the middle of a fight
-using /god to find diamonds in lava
-using /poof while fighting others, or following them to their base
-banning people for other reasons than hacking
Off the top of my head, this is what I can think of, although there are probably more.

He would be my brother.

zonu15
zonu15
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Colonel Cawk's (Zonu15) Mod Application Empty Re: Colonel Cawk's (Zonu15) Mod Application

Post  Falcon1024 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:35 am

Very Happy Congrats
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 am

App accepted
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down