Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

2nd app of gcupcake -

4 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

2nd app of gcupcake - Empty 2nd app of gcupcake -

Post  gcupcake Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:55 pm

hello admins my name is jordan venckus. my in-game name is gcupcake i am posting this application because i would love to become a moderator of your fantastic server.i want to become a mod because i am helpful and i love helping people. i have asked on the server does anyone need help their responce is normally ur not a moderator or admin you do not matter to this server. well i do not agree with them at all i think that everyone on the server should be treated just as i would treate an admin or mod. i should get to be mod because of my personality my helping people when they need help and not abusing power. here ar some examples of abusing power.tping and killing,raiding with god,using god to get diamond from inside lava etc there are lots of ways to abuse but i am not a person to do any of them :]. by the way i am currently 16 turning 17 october 13'th my time zone is eastern. i play minecraft in mostly the morning because i am busy during the day. but if i was mod i would make time to help anyone that needed help. well i hope that u dont just like my application. i want u to love my application pls reply as soon as possible and good bye its been a pleasure have a great day sinceraly,
gcupcake

gcupcake
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

2nd app of gcupcake - Empty Re: 2nd app of gcupcake -

Post  pickle Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:27 am

You first came on the server like two days ago.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:20 pm

please get more experience on the server and become known. Then try sending a new mod app
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Sorry but ive Never seen you on the server
Maybe i can trust you more somehow.
Thanks for applying.
-Dean
deansk89