Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

The Family Description

+2
Orange_Dot
OldManStarcraft
6 posters

Go down

The Family Description Empty The Family Description

Post  OldManStarcraft Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:46 am

on the web site (that your on right now) it says the family is peacefull and would never ever try to raid someone. I know for a fact thats the bigest lie i have heared. me matt and orange raided the hell out of a base and make it into a creator lol and soon after we made the 2 people from that clan into slaves that work in the slave miens lol (they are no longer slaves now) but my point is we need a new description anybody got a good description for the Family???
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

The Family Description Empty Re: The Family Description

Post  Orange_Dot Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:26 pm

-The Family is a well known clan throughout the server. They are peaceful for the most part, and will not simply raid for fun. The Family has raided several clans, but only for revenge purposes. Our main purpose is not to create war, but to end it. If we are needed in it, we shall fight. The ranking system is just like the name, a family. The leader is the GrandFather-> OldManStarcraft. Following are the fathers -> Ignitionsk8tr, TeamenV, Orange_Dot, cy294, and then the children. If you were to join our clans, you may go through a series of tests and approvals made by the elders.-
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Lol. This is funny.
Where are these ranks posted
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:18 pm

i hope you have the ranks written down. they may turn into a crater just like that base..... Very Happy
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:19 am

Orange_Dot wrote:-The Family is a well known clan throughout the server. They are peaceful for the most part, and will not simply raid for fun. The Family has raided several clans, but only for revenge purposes. Our main purpose is not to create war, but to end it. If we are needed in it, we shall fight. The ranking system is just like the name, a family. The leader is the GrandFather-> OldManStarcraft. Following are the fathers -> Ignitionsk8tr, TeamenV, Orange_Dot, cy294, and then the children. If you were to join our clans, you may go through a series of tests and approvals made by the elders.-

Ignition need to be removed lol he was baned for life a bit ago like maby 1 or 2 days ago but good definition
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:20 am

deansk89 wrote:Lol. This is funny.
Where are these ranks posted

They were posted in the Main base but Ignition sold us out and the anti cawks hit it and tore down the board lol sorry dean if you want to know about the ranks ask me on the server.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:45 am

hey would you mind giving me your new coords? your old ones was lie 9k and then 1k right?
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 am

i dont know and sorta dont care and once again id gladly give all my cords away to you lol if my family members didnt want to keep the bases
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:33 am

They still think the "anti - cawks" raided that base? Did we not leave enough signs for you? And we didn't get Ignitions help, I was told the coordinates by you.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:41 am

pickle wrote:They still think the "anti - cawks" raided that base? Did we not leave enough signs for you? And we didn't get Ignitions help, I was told the coordinates by you.

when? you tped to me one time as a moderator i never sent you the cords i only sent cords to new members and there was like only 1 and he is still with me. Not acusing you of anything but im just saying
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:43 am

You had Orange send them to me, and either way matt had walked there once. BTW just a suggestion since you have tpa you should be building bases incredibly far away and teleporting your members there, don't even bother with 5k coords away from spawn

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:47 am

pickle wrote:You had Orange send them to me, and either way matt had walked there once. BTW just a suggestion since you have tpa you should be building bases incredibly far away and teleporting your members there, don't even bother with 5k coords away from spawn

ya i agree with the tpa thing and i am gona kill orange lol i told him to tell me who he invited itno the base lol god darnit lol and matt i am gona have to keep a closer eye on him because he didnt walk there he lived there as part of the family guess not any more Razz
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Of course I am still part of teh family (I hope)
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:51 pm

wll you admited that it was you that destroyed oranges castle so i dont think so matt lol prety damn sure you wont even get to be on testing island lol
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange_Dot Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:56 pm

OldManStarcraft wrote:
pickle wrote:You had Orange send them to me, and either way matt had walked there once. BTW just a suggestion since you have tpa you should be building bases incredibly far away and teleporting your members there, don't even bother with 5k coords away from spawn

ya i agree with the tpa thing and i am gona kill orange lol i told him to tell me who he invited itno the base lol god darnit lol and matt i am gona have to keep a closer eye on him because he didnt walk there he lived there as part of the family guess not any more Razz
LOL PICKLE U BIG FAT LYING BITCH... I never ever told you my fucking coords to MY base... you tp'ed as a "Moderator" and abused. Pickle you just gave proof of yourself abusing mod powers
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange_Dot Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:58 pm

NOTICE:
The Two People who greifed were both mods, (maybe three mods)... atleast pickle and matt got the coords by tp'ing... WITH MOD POWERS.... Tp'ing with MOD POWERS and eventually greifing is called ABUSING
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 pm

actually i got the coords from one of your people. look inside your ranks and check who is truly loyal. or did you already fire rainbow?
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Orange_Dot wrote:NOTICE:
The Two People who greifed were both mods, (maybe three mods)... atleast pickle and matt got the coords by tp'ing... WITH MOD POWERS.... Tp'ing with MOD POWERS and eventually greifing is called ABUSING

Is this a joke?
I had OldMan tpa me to both teameva or what ever and the castle in the desert. He has way too much trust in his members.
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:31 pm

p0wnedqueen wrote:actually i got the coords from one of your people. look inside your ranks and check who is truly loyal. or did you already fire rainbow?

1:rainbow was already gone when you raided it.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 pm

He was at the base when we raided it, and for the last time the anti - cawks sign was a mistake neither matt nor i are in anticawks

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down