Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

New Clan <NOD> New Order of Destruction

+5
Falcon1024
OldManStarcraft
Orange_Dot
deansk89
Rhadeil
9 posters

Go down

New Clan <NOD> New Order of Destruction Empty New Clan <NOD> New Order of Destruction

Post  Rhadeil Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:12 am

Currently not recruiting

HQ established will be marked with Signs

Leader - Rhadeil

Other members will remain unlisted

ill update with more later.

Rhadeil
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

New Clan <NOD> New Order of Destruction Empty Re: New Clan <NOD> New Order of Destruction

Post  deansk89 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:32 pm

I'm excited for this clan. What are you trying to do.
I would suggest a clan that just kills people at spawn XD
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

New Clan <NOD> New Order of Destruction Empty Re: New Clan <NOD> New Order of Destruction

Post  Orange_Dot Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Rhadeil wrote:Currently not recruiting

Leader - Rhadeil

You may want at least 5 members... and signs wont help your HQ... We'll just blow them up too Twisted Evil
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Now orange my good follower be a little nicer Twisted Evil i like this new clan so far....

hey new clan leader dos this sound fimilar??

PEACE THROUGH POWER!!! HAIL KANE!!!
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Ive never seen him on,
maybe hes new but wants to make a clan?
deansk89
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:01 am

he is on in the early mornings
Falcon1024
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  cy294 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:00 am

Rhadeil wrote:Currently not recruiting

Leader - Rhadeil

lol! marking your HQ with sighns is the last thing you want to. I can see the scenario now: *rhadiel takes walk, *gets back, and then he notices, where his base once was, a large crater Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil confused
cy294
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  cy294 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 am

Falcon1024 wrote:he is on in the early mornings
In the early mornings? Well then i guess he must be trying to grief bases without anyone being on and noticing. Mad cowardly Mad
cy294
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:29 am

i expect GREAT thngs from a man who wishes to name his clan NOD lol he best not descrase the great power of KANE lol you gota love 1993 games lol or was it 1990
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:49 am

OldManStarcraft wrote:i expect GREAT thngs from a man who wishes to name his clan NOD lol he best not descrase the great power of KANE lol you gota love 1993 games lol or was it 1990

yet again being a douchebag to the players.....
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 am

??? dude i was mostly talking about C&C Tribian Sun lol not really being hate full chill out a little
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 am

The family has yet to gather one tnt, don't even talk about blowing up bases. Thats my, Matt's, and P0wned's job.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:43 am

actuly if we want tnt its not hard to get it we have a supplyer if we need it. and wait matt is with you guys?
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 am

Did your members that he killed not bother to realize that it was him killing you?

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:48 am

I honistly dont know lol but im starting to think some of them should keep there mouths shut lol
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  popeandy Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:13 pm

So I was taking a stroll through the desert one day.... and see this sign about NOD clan territory. The place is conveniently deserted so I slip past the cactus and flaming netherrak and easily break through the cobblestone wall. I immediately get to work harvesting all of the glowstone in sight. Check all the buildings for loot find none so break out my trusty flint and steel. On the very first damned house I got too close and lit myself on fire. So I run towards the nearest source of water and jump into the well. As I sink to the bottom I see a opening and go down further. So I end up finding the storage room and shit bricks. After several trips I took my pick of the loot. Oh also I redecorated the room a bit now. Now the room stores water. I left what I couldn't carry in the chests though. So far my best trip out in the wilderness yet!

- popeandy

popeandy
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post  cy294 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:23 pm

pickle wrote:The family has yet to gather one tnt, don't even talk about blowing up bases. Thats my, Matt's, and P0wned's job.
this is untrue. i have MADE TWO TNT and lol thats a start bounce

cy294
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:17 pm

wow. ok lets see what your 2 tnt will do compared to our about 5 stacks? lots more if we need though due to our mob spawner
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  popeandy Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:06 am

p0wnedqueen wrote:wow. ok lets see what your 2 tnt will do compared to our about 5 stacks? lots more if we need though due to our mob spawner

You a part of NOD? I saw a mob spawner there it was badass. I left it well enough alone. Just took what I needed had fun making the treasure room underwater and left a fun surprise trap. I gave hades the coordinates to have fun in there too. Gave all my things away to the family clan in hopes of all my work raiding not going to waste that at least someone will benefit after the new map lol

popeandy
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 pm

no I'm not lol. i just like to threaten. Razz can i also have the coords Very Happy
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:40 pm

p0wnedqueen wrote:no I'm not lol. i just like to threaten. Razz can i also have the coords Very Happy

ya but for 1 you cant attack us because how you got the cords Razz and for 2 NOD disipointed me T.T Mad Mad
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down