Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

MOD APPLICATION FOR JAFO999

5 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

MOD APPLICATION FOR JAFO999 Empty MOD APPLICATION FOR JAFO999

Post  jafo999 Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:37 pm

USERNAME:jafo999
I think I should be a mod because of the hackers.... they have been bugging me like hell I once saw a hacker that was flying in the war zone it pissed me off so much that I came here to apply for a mod!
i have had experience on other servers at being a mod, twice I have work my way up on being a owner!! Smile Smile I play on PlaugeCraft every night after i get back from school for about two hours and some times I wake up really early to check what's going on! And thats why I would like to be a mod
Cheers Jafo999

jafo999
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

MOD APPLICATION FOR JAFO999 Empty :)

Post  kayleena Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:29 pm

jafo999 wrote:USERNAME:jafo999
I think I should be a mod because of the hackers.... they have been bugging me like hell I once saw a hacker that was flying in the war zone it pissed me off so much that I came here to apply for a mod!
i have had experience on other servers at being a mod, twice I have work my way up on being a owner!! Smile Smile I play on PlaugeCraft every night after i get back from school for about two hours and some times I wake up really early to check what's going on! And thats why I would like to be a mod
Cheers Jafo999
Need a more information about why you want it why we should pick you over all the other people who want it also whats your time Zone? An The server Bans flying so the person you saw flying was probably a Mod/Admin
do you know any of the commands that Mods are granted to catch hackers? what are the steps to catching a hacker just like many other Mod apps I have seen you need more info more time playing on server ... No for me ...wait a while and try again when you have had more then a few days experiance on our server.
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

MOD APPLICATION FOR JAFO999 Empty Re: MOD APPLICATION FOR JAFO999

Post  Orange_Dot Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Eh... Just like the other... like 50 mod apps... you can't just say "I wanna ban hackers!" First... you have to say why... and saying "Because they are annoying" Isn't good enough either. Kay was right, you need to add more about why we should pick you over the other moderators.
Orange_Dot
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

MOD APPLICATION FOR JAFO999 Empty :(

Post  OldManStarcraft Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:45 pm

no...... simple..... easy...... no
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Kay the server doesnt ban fly hacks, it comes up with the popups that say vl: and numbers at the end. vl means velocity, and if it comes up at all they are speedhacking or flying no matter what. I give three strikes and out. If their vl reaches 1000 they can crash servers ive seen it happen, just ban em on the spot.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Id have to say the only thing i was ever hated for when i was a admin on the other server was that i gave NO strikes lol it was your baned untill the big guy up stairs (in this case dean) says other wise. Because i am a big Anti Hack person when it comes down to a big amount of people lol
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down