Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Spawn maybe??? =)

3 posters

Go down

Spawn maybe??? =) Empty Spawn maybe??? =)

Post  kayleena Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:35 pm

the spawn is cool, but have you seen other servers spawns they have some pretty cool suff you should consider remodling spawn behind the spawn building is nothing so maybe you could put something behind there maybe put the server IP or website in big letters or build another building that just looks cool or a huge fountain or pirimid anything realy I love building things so if you need any help PLEASE ask me because ill enjoy making what ever it is you want made =D
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Spawn maybe??? =) Empty Re: Spawn maybe??? =)

Post  p0wnedqueen Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 pm

we used to have something that said plaguecraft, but endearment kept stealing our bedrock so it didn't really work out....
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Spawn maybe??? =) Empty =/

Post  kayleena Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:45 am

oh sorry =/ maybe u can get something to protect the blocks
kayleena
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Yeah that would be cool. Maybe we could constantly have a changing spawn with cool new things every time some one feels like changing it. On one server i played on the spawn was constantly chaining, like they had a roller coaster one day, the next a giant park our course that took like 20 minutes to do, another time they had a massive king of the hill, and cool things like that.
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Spawn maybe??? =) Empty Well.....

Post  OldManStarcraft Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:38 pm

The spawn dos not make the server for 1.

BUT the best thing i have seen on a PvP server was that you spawned in a box and you picked out of 1-4 (or as mutch as they had on there) of outposts spawns to go to this time. Some of there commands were /spawn1 /spawn2 /spawn3 and so on but back to the point of this. It allowed people to expand a few things (listed below)
1:the battle fireld
2:terrain advantages
3:mutch mutch more

In the server i saw this in they had 4.
1:desert
2:snow
3:forest
4:ocean

It added ALOT to the game and as i was talking to the owner he had a few ideas to change things up a little.
(his idea is placed below)
The Owner Of That Server:i want to make it to were you have to trade in a few of an item to use the train (he had a thing that looked like a train at spawn witch was how you got to other spawns) to get to the places so you cant just go everywere as you please as fast as you can type.
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down