Donate
Donate

More players

Go down

More players

Post  watchpatch on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:54 am

I have noticed a decrease of players, maybe we should have more events such as Halloween or Christmas and have battles. It might attract more players to play on the server Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
watchpatch
Hero
Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More players

Post  mattttam132 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:29 am

I may have to boot up the spam bot Smile
But players constantly complain about lag. It is not even that bad. The world saves might need to be more spaced out.

<3,
Matt
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:46 pm

watchpatch wrote:I have noticed a decrease of players, maybe we should have more events such as Halloween or Christmas and have battles. It might attract more players to play on the server Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

To be honist i only noticed a large drop in players after the end of the Family vs the Cawks war (we realy need to name that war lol) because i know of 7 bases that were uterly destroyed in that battle by the Cawks and the Family alike. well i dont know about the cawks but i sent the family in all directiosn to find there base and to uterly destroy all bases they find lol (we took out 5) of course that was during the Family vs the Cawks war we are both some what allies now.
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down