Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Krazyhammer555's Mod Application

2 posters

:: ModApp

Go down

Krazyhammer555's Mod Application Empty Krazyhammer555's Mod Application

Post  Krazyhammer555 Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:45 pm

In-Game-Name: Krazyhammer555
What-you-want: I would like to become ranked as a mod because of the constant hackers such as PvP hacks and x-raying because of the convenience of the time I am on.
Why-you-want-it: I would like to become a mod because I am a trusted player on this server and I usually go on when no mods are on and hackers bug me. I used to be one but now that I have realized how bad hackers are and I don't hack anymore. I want the game to be fair fr everyone so people who pwn and noobs can all play without cheating to beat one another.
Why-you-should-get-it: I have stopped my hacking habits, I have been trying to catch people so everyone can be happy with a hacker free server. This is really important to me because as PlagueCraft as my first server I want it to go to the top of the rankings and I can help doing that by getting rid of cheaters.
Time-Zone:EST
How-Often-You-Play: Around 2-4 pm on weekdays. when usually no mods are on and a lot on weekends.
This is basically the only server I go on

Krazyhammer555
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Krazyhammer555's Mod Application Empty Re: Krazyhammer555's Mod Application

Post  mattttam132 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Well first off tristan you are a loser. And next: POST IT ON THE CORRECT SITE! Lastly I will not respond anymore to stuff on this site.

Thanks,
Matt
mattttam132
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down