Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

Xavien's Mod Application PLEASE Read!! :D

:: ModApp

Go down

Xavien's Mod Application PLEASE Read!! :D  Empty Xavien's Mod Application PLEASE Read!! :D

Post  Xavien Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:35 am

Alright, well my IGN is Xavien

I have been mod 3 times (all on different servers) but I have to admit that your server is the best looking out of all of them. I absolutely LOVE your staff, they are very nice and generous and always willing to help and i really like helping people Smile. I really enjoy vanishing or as you call it 'poofing' and catching hackers, I believe that ALL hackers should have one warning, and if caught again, they should be banned from the server. Hackers make everything unfair and it gives them an advantage which is totally slack on all the legit playing people. I promise that i will rid the server of hackers after they have been warned once, and i will automatically rid spammers as it very much annoys me and I believe many others as well. I want to become a mod, as I would like to have the ability to ban those people who hack and annoy others by spamming at the times when there are no admins, or other mods on. I am on for at least 5-6 hours a day, and usually for 2-3 of those hours, the server is unprotected as all the other admins and mods are offline. I hate getting griefed, but you know what? Stuff happens, and I have now learnt that getting griefed and killed is part of the server, obviously I will be a bit angry, but everyone can just regain everything they had, so there is no point winging or crying. I also acknowledge that mods can not spawn items. Another reason I like this server better than others I have been mod on is because I can pvp as long as I am off 'mod mode'

I hope you liked my Mod App

Your Sincerely Xavien Very Happy

Xavien
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down