Donate
Donate

a_smart_cows mod app

:: ModApp

Go down

a_smart_cows mod app

Post  a_smart_cow on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:19 pm

In-Game-Name: a_smart_cow

What-you-want: I would like to be moderator to do the following. Bring fresh new ideas to the server. Protect the server from spammers, x-rayers and hackers. Also I want to make it fair for other players and make sure people arent cheating.

Why-you-want-it: I want it to protect the server and use my powers only for good.

Why-you-should-get-it: I would like it because I enjoy Minecraft to the point that I'm on almost everyday. There aren't much mods on now compared to the players that have joined. I've been admin on popular servers but stuff happened and I left. Also I am a friendly person and I do not get angry easily.

Time-Zone: EST

How-Often-You-Play: I play about everyday, for at least an hour.

Other things are...
-Im a pretty good builder
-Im experienced in this staff position
-Im great with world edit
-Ive set up my own server, so I know how plugins work
-I dont just mess around. I stay focused and do my job

Looking forward to your decision

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a_smart_cows mod app

Post  Orange_Dot on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:37 pm

a_smart_cow wrote:In-Game-Name: a_smart_cow

...and I do not get angry easily.

Eh... First of all, how is this app different from all the other apps? Your purpose is to use the powers for good and good only, and to "ban hackers, spammers, and x-rayers." . I do agree you have played on this server for a while, but I wouldn't say you have a slow temper :/ (I can't talk about that matter xD) But, you seem like a good moderator, but don't play that often. But, you don't get my vote :/ Even though you have followed the dirrections, and written the whole thing in proper English (Which many people have trouble doing...), this is still....what....your like FIFTH or SIXTH mod app denied? Its kind of a streak.... I don't want to be too harsh or anything, but it just seems like all the mod apps are getting repetitive. People need to start posting unique apps.
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  a_smart_cow on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:53 pm

ok i understand i will stop posting, they just keep telling me to try again on the apps so i do XD but thanks for the critique, and pls tell me how i have a fast temper, i would like to know so it doesn't happen again

a_smart_cow
Hero
Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: ModApp

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum