Donate
Donate

Thepeasent2's Joining Application

:: ModApp

Go down

Thepeasent2's Joining Application

Post  Thepeasent3 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:37 am

Thepeasent2 is my ingame name and I dont know why but it seems like someone took my name. They took my username from in-game and used it here i guess. maybe they want me to be op???

I dont know much about above but what I know is that I have seen spam across the server, and some people are getting WAY TO MANY DIAMONDS! They odviously have x-ray and Mods can investigate, normal players just sit and stare. You could call it hacking but it really is modding.

I want mod because the spam is annoying, and the Modders/Hackers have no right to create holes in the walls, If they got the TNT illegally, and they have no right to steel, using hacks.

When I am on usually there may be only 1 admin or mod, but 30 normal players, and in those 30 players there are usually about 2 people, hiding from power and steeling resources through x-ray. The server needs more Modderators to handle these guys.

My time zone is United States central, I am 21, And play daily before work. (I have night shift)

I understand this is a PvP server with no rules except for no hacking/modding and respect it, and hope I cam help this server.

Thepeasent3
Mortal
Mortal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  masterfirey24 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 am

please make a mod app not the new forums, Plaguecraft.net
masterfirey24
Hero
Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down