Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Donate

DONT MAKE BOWS

3 posters

Go down

DONT MAKE BOWS Empty DONT MAKE BOWS

Post  p0wnedqueen Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 pm

guys there is a problem with the game atm where bows have been causing people to lot be able to log in/log people out. DO NOT MAKE BOWS. the only reason that you should even consider making one is if you want to piss the crap outa people. what you do is make a bow in a crafting table and then drag the bow outside the crafting table and do not ever let it into you inventory. then whoever picks it up gets screwed. that all.
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

DONT MAKE BOWS Empty Re: DONT MAKE BOWS

Post  OldManStarcraft Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:08 pm

p0wnedqueen wrote:guys there is a problem with the game atm where bows have been causing people to lot be able to log in/log people out. DO NOT MAKE BOWS. the only reason that you should even consider making one is if you want to piss the crap outa people. what you do is make a bow in a crafting table and then drag the bow outside the crafting table and do not ever let it into you inventory. then whoever picks it up gets screwed. that all.

i was thinking about makeing a item dispencer that shoots bows as a anti truspaser trap lol
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  cy294 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:33 pm

OldManStarcraft wrote:
p0wnedqueen wrote:guys there is a problem with the game atm where bows have been causing people to lot be able to log in/log people out. DO NOT MAKE BOWS. the only reason that you should even consider making one is if you want to piss the crap outa people. what you do is make a bow in a crafting table and then drag the bow outside the crafting table and do not ever let it into you inventory. then whoever picks it up gets screwed. that all.

i was thinking about makeing a item dispencer that shoots bows as a anti truspaser trap lol
That wouldve been a good idea... BUT the bow goes into your inventory first Sad
cy294
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:40 pm

cy294 wrote:
OldManStarcraft wrote:

That wouldve been a good idea... BUT the bow goes into your inventory first Sad

i guess you could just say buying bows for 2 diamonds each or something. then maybe more people would make them........
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 pm

could we get baned for doing that lol
OldManStarcraft
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  cy294 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Today i actully saw somebody firing arrows at me with a bow.
cy294
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:55 am

Muoch10 (the admin) found a new script/code/some shit like that to actually fix this. bows can now be used
p0wnedqueen
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down