Donate
Donate

cy294's mod app :D

 :: ModApp

Go down

cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Hello all viewing this! Welcome to my moderator application! Lets get down to business, shall we?

In-game-name: cy294
what-you-want: I want want to rid this fine server of cheating hackers and disrespectful spammers (spambot pretty much takes care of the spammers, but I mean the spammers who don't say the same thing over and over again and say stuff like "YOU STUPID IDIOT" but say stuff like that MUCH more blunter and continue do do it).

why-you-want-it: Well I don't want it that much, getting rid of hackers is a tough job, since they keep on
COMING <------ O_O but I want it for the reasons mentioned in what-you-want.

why-should-I-get-it: I believe I should get it because i'm trustworthy and you can count on me to do a good job.

How-often-you-play: I can play on the server pretty much every day for hours at a time

Well, that ends my moderator application. I hope the 30 minutes of my life i put into making this pays off Smile . IF you need any more information, please say so below. Thank you for reading this!

Sincerely,
a player of the server,
cy294
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quick Edits

Post  Orange_Dot on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Maybe you can add to your 'Why you Should get it', some skills you know about being a mod. That section should be really beefed up. You also could add more ways being a mod can benefit the server. But everything else looks good!
avatar
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 98
Location : Hogwarts

View user profile http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Orange_Dot wrote:Maybe you can add to your 'Why you Should get it', some skills you know about being a mod. That section should be really beefed up. You also could add more ways being a mod can benefit the server. But everything else looks good!
OK sounds good. I'll add more to my moderator application if Dean or a moderator asks for more. Thanks for the feedback Very Happy!


P.S lol! I LOVE FEEDBACK lol!
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Orange_Dot wrote:Maybe you can add to your 'Why you Should get it', some skills you know about being a mod. That section should be really beefed up. You also could add more ways being a mod can benefit the server. But everything else looks good!
It's a shame that i cant edit my writing though Crying or Very sad
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cy

Post  ignitionsk8er on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:53 pm

good job i hope u get mod Very Happy

ignitionsk8er
Hero
Hero

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:06 pm

ignitionsk8er wrote:good job i hope u get mod Very Happy
Thanks ignition for your support Very Happy
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO!!!

Post  OldManStarcraft on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:41 am

no cy!! dont get sucked into it! ITS A TRAP! lol just kiding..... geting a little tired of EVERYBODY possting an app. Am i the only one that has not possted a mod app by free will lol. The first time i placed a mod app up it really was not a mod app a freind of mine told me to do it and wouldent leave me alone. And the 2nd time Dean told me to do it soooooo lol just saying am i the only one who has not posted a mod app by free will?

PS: cy you got my support man
avatar
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 23
Location : U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 pm

OldManStarcraft wrote:no cy!! dont get sucked into it! ITS A TRAP! lol just kiding..... geting a little tired of EVERYBODY possting an app. Am i the only one that has not possted a mod app by free will lol. The first time i placed a mod app up it really was not a mod app a freind of mine told me to do it and wouldent leave me alone. And the 2nd time Dean told me to do it soooooo lol just saying am i the only one who has not posted a mod app by free will?

PS: cy you got my support man
lol! Thanks for your support Oldman, and no i'm not doing this out of free will HACKERS are making me all mad and I want to take action against them. I'll take yesterday for an example.Well, yesterday a guy was in the warzone using reach hacks ( Mad ) and I REALLY wanted to ban him. Of course, I couldn't ban him so I decided to report to a moderator about what I had just seen but there were no moderators online =(. Whats funny is that that guy inspired me to become a moderator XD. Thanks for your support Oldman


P.S: IF you support me please get the attention of a moderator or Dean to see my Moderator application Very Happy. So far, no one from the staff posted on here Crying or Very sad .
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  deansk89 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Great start, as a App, but please
answer

How do you ban a Xrayer commands - procedure .ect

Please state why your unique instead of the others on the server?

avatar
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 185
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 23
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:47 pm

deansk89 wrote:Great start, as a App, but please
answer

How do you ban a Xrayer commands - procedure .ect

Please state why your unique instead of the others on the server?

OK well to ban an xrayer, you first use /vanish, then you teleport to them since you are vanished. If they appear to be making a B-Line to ores such as diamond, you then use the /ban command on them since they were probably x raying.
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

good =)

Post  kayleena on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Well since mattttam132 rage quit =P we do have room and i have known you since the 1st day i joined the server and as having known and talked to you player to player when i was 1st on i say your nice trust worthy fun good app so yes for me =D but yes do you know the commands because when i 1st started i thought i knew 99% of the commands turns out I Only knew 60 maybe 70% of the comands =P
avatar
kayleena
DemiGod
DemiGod

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:54 pm

deansk89 wrote:Great start, as a App, but please
answer

How do you ban a Xrayer commands - procedure .ect

Please state why your unique instead of the others on the server?

I think one unique thing I have from the other players on the server is the amount of time
I can spend on the server and almost not have any breaks in between. I average playing on this server every day for 5+ hours. If you need anymore unique things I have from players on the server, just let me know
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:02 pm

kayleena wrote:Well since mattttam132 rage quit =P we do have room and i have known you since the 1st day i joined the server and as having known and talked to you player to player when i was 1st on i say your nice trust worthy fun good app so yes for me =D but yes do you know the commands because when i 1st started i thought i knew 99% of the commands turns out I Only knew 60 maybe 70% of the comands =P
Well, I have been a moderator on a server where there was pretty much no plugins for extra commands, so it's not surprising to me that I dont know ALL the commands for moderators on this server but I could make a list of commands that I do know and I could
make a list of them to show you all.
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Command list

Post  cy294 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Well I said I was gonna make a command list so here it is:

1. the /tp command
2. the /vanish command
3. the /unvanish command (not sure on that one)
4.the /mute command
5. the /ban command
6. the /kick command
7. the /tempban command
8. the /tp all command (not sure about that one either but I used it when I was a mod on the other server I used to go to)

Well, thats all the commands I could remember right now, hope this list is satisfactory
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Oh yes, and the /unmute command
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Lol oops I also forgot to put in the /pardon command Rolling Eyes quite typical of me..
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:27 am

cy294 wrote:Well I said I was gonna make a command list so here it is:

1. the /tp command
2. the /vanish command
3. the /unvanish command (not sure on that one)
4.the /mute command
5. the /ban command
6. the /kick command
7. the /tempban command
8. the /tp all command (not sure about that one either but I used it when I was a mod on the other server I used to go to)

Well, thats all the commands I could remember right now, hope this list is satisfactory
Oh yeah, theres also the command /god. -_- I wish I could stop forgetting things
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  Falcon1024 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:22 am

with Skyrim, MW3, BF3, and SRTT you should probably make him a mod Razz
avatar
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 175
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Falcon1024 wrote:with Skyrim, MW3, BF3, and SRTT you should probably make him a mod Razz
Exactly! That's why i'm forgetting so much things! Skyrim ftw! (Dont get me wrong I still love minecraft lol! )
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  pickle on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:14 pm

The /mute command unmutes also, no seperate commands. You also will recieve /god if you become a mod, but back to the point. Old, You were never forced to do anything, You did not have to make that mod app. I think you would make for a good mod, but you have triggered two of my most dangerous pet peeves. If you found a hacker but a mod was not on, post it on the forums, try to help the server, dont just say you did. For all we know, your lying. Second, you get really angry at times and tend to rage alot, but the rest of the time you dont talk much. I think you would make a good mod. Good job.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 105
Location : EST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  Orange_Dot on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Updated my app ^_^

R.I.P Matt
-orange
avatar
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 98
Location : Hogwarts

View user profile http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:21 pm

pickle wrote:The /mute command unmutes also, no seperate commands. You also will recieve /god if you become a mod, but back to the point. Old, You were never forced to do anything, You did not have to make that mod app. I think you would make for a good mod, but you have triggered two of my most dangerous pet peeves. If you found a hacker but a mod was not on, post it on the forums, try to help the server, dont just say you did. For all we know, your lying. Second, you get really angry at times and tend to rage alot, but the rest of the time you dont talk much. I think you would make a good mod. Good job.

Well, thanks for your input support. If I dont become a moderator, i'll post some hacking reports on forums if I find any hackers that weren't dealt with. Also, sorry for "raging" but
I dont think really ever raged. I JUST PUT THINGS IN CHAT IN CAPS LIKE THIS BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO ASK SOMEONE SOMETHING BUT THEY NEVER ANSWERED AND THEN I put sorry for the caps. Well thanks again for your input and support.

Cool cy294 Cool
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  cy294 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Falcon1024 wrote:with Skyrim, MW3, BF3, and SRTT you should probably make him a mod Razz
Also does this mean I have your vote Smile confused
avatar
cy294
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cy294's mod app :D

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 :: ModApp

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum