Donate
Donate

table_cloth

:: ModApp

Go down

table_cloth

Post  table_cloth on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:56 pm

I am table cloth, as most of you know and i am writing this app to become mode on plague craft. Well, to start off i have been on this server for about a month and a half now and i love it. The mods are awesome, the setup is great, and the overall playing experience is fun. This is the best server i have ever played on and i plan to stay on it for a long time

My in game name is table_cloth,but most call me table. I am with a clan called the party rockers and we are not doing good right now. Sad I am a great pvper but haven't been as good as i can be lately because of my cast. I am a sexy archer and i mess peoples faces up with the stone sword, i very rarely use amour. I have fun and just do whatever not really caring if people think I'm weird.

I think that i should be mod because of many things. Well, for one i never hack. I do realize i had an incident once but, i swear to you i was not hacking. For two, i never just blow up on people and curse them out, i never liked when people do. I can keep people on this server just like i did with previous servers i was admin on. I make them realize that the server is worth their while and it really is. Any problems people have i will take care of witch is what i have a problem with...about a week ago on the server i got a set back and asked a mod if they could help me, but no instead they ignore the problem.Not saying all the mods are bad but a few need to work on that. There is one mod that was preciously added that truly does help the server put a tone. His name is pickletrout. But anyway, I can assure you that if i am mod that the hacking rate will go down, the regulars that play will rise, and people of plague craft will get great service.

Thank you for reading my mod app mods and admins i hop you like it and take it into consideration. Thank you for your time. I will accept anything you have to say.

sincerely,

table_cloth

table_cloth
Mortal
Mortal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: table_cloth

Post  pickle on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Might I say you have great tastes in people? haha Just playing with ya, but anyway, I like the mod app and think you really do have potential, but it didnt really give enough information. Since I have seen Dean say this on almost everyones mod app, I will ask for him. Here are some extra questions to answer.
1. What are the commands mods have and what do they do?
2. What is the process to catching an x - rayer?
3. We need more information about you like age, timezone, etc.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 pm

table_cloth wrote:I am with a clan called the party rockers and we are not doing good right now. Sad I am a great pvper but haven't been as good as i can be lately because of my cast. I am a sexy archer and i mess peoples faces up with the stone sword

Well table i like your mod app but i just have one thing to say and that is your lieing to me about fighting with a bow n arrow lol all the times you have killed me its ithor you snuck up on me with a sword wile i was using talk or wile i was in a chest at the moment lol. Also why are you not doing so well is the base i destroy not a decoy Razz (honistly i dont care and this is not the place to dsicose it) but table nice mod app i can say i some what trust you with the power of a moderator so i am supporting you.
(dont think The Family still will accept you or black back Razz)
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  table_cloth on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:14 pm

thank you pickle for your answer and thank you oldman maybe someday we will be allies ehh?......lol acually never Wink

table_cloth
Mortal
Mortal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Pickle got most of them but I have a couple more questions.

First question : After you answer pickle's question answer this. Do you have any experience with the commands? (you should have listed in pickle's answers)

What are some ways you can abuse mod powers?

As I asked the same to black I will ask you: How can we trust that you will not abuse your mod powers?

After you answer these questions I will consider accepting your mod app.

Thanks,
Matt
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

???

Post  table_cloth on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:35 pm

why would i list ways TO abuse poweres? thats bad...right?

table_cloth
Mortal
Mortal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange_Dot on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:59 pm

table_cloth wrote:why would i list ways TO abuse poweres? thats bad...right?
Its to show if you know what NOT to do, and how to spot other mod abusers
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: ModApp

Permissions in this forum: