Donate
Donate

Ill only say it once.....

:: ModApp

Go down

Ill only say it once.....

Post  OldManStarcraft on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:32 am

This isnt a normale App. I am the leader of the Family clan the 2nd strongest. I love to play the game and i dont actuly want to be a moderator. But i do wish to be a form of eyes and ears. I have reported even my most favorit clan members in for hacking on other servers and this one. On some servers what i was well was called a Vise Mod. I mostly looked out for moderator abuse. I am leanent to just about everything but HACKS The main reasons i have picked to even post this is 1:i am the only one who has not posed a mod app i think. 2:i can tpa/tpahere 3:people around the server have lately been mistaking me for a moderator already. So it was somthing i was just puting out there do what you want. Promote me as high or as low as you want but ill tell you this i will NOT EVER use spawn items. Takes the fun out of the game you know espeshaly after your own base was destroyed cheers cheers cheers
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ill only say it once.....

Post  Falcon1024 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:28 am

you wouldn't get /give anyways. Depending on how popular the server gets really decides how many people we need as mods
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange_Dot on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Falcon said : "you wouldnt get give" ... Id bet 75% of the moderaters and mod apps have applied because of the spawn command. Notice how mods are the only people who grief with tnt? Noone just happens to find 64 tnt... doing the math that requires ABOUT 224 gunpowder and requires AT THE LEAST 112 CREEPERS (But usualy without luck youd get around 200+ for that much) ... so explain how someone manages to blow up 5 different Family bases IN A ROW? Thats a fuck load of tnt that is... SO POINT IN CASE: DEAN SHOULD JUST REMOVE SPAWNING ITEMS O_O
Orange_Dot
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile http://plaguecraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  mattttam132 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Orange_Dot wrote:Falcon said : "you wouldnt get give" ... Id bet 75% of the moderaters and mod apps have applied because of the spawn command. Notice how mods are the only people who grief with tnt? Noone just happens to find 64 tnt... doing the math that requires ABOUT 224 gunpowder and requires AT THE LEAST 112 CREEPERS (But usualy without luck youd get around 200+ for that much) ... so explain how someone manages to blow up 5 different Family bases IN A ROW? Thats a fuck load of tnt that is... SO POINT IN CASE: DEAN SHOULD JUST REMOVE SPAWNING ITEMS O_O

Orange..... Mods don't have the power to spawn items, unless they are in creative. As for your bases, larger clans have mob grinders. Mods are NOT allowed to use their powers to get any advantage at all over other players. Mob grinders auto kill mobs and you can collect their items from it. And by the way orange... I did not tp to you and steal your stuff -_-
mattttam132
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Falcon1024 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:36 pm

We have three mob grinders that are functional guess how we get items
Falcon1024
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:59 pm

I just recently made a huge mob spawner that can easily get me hundreds of items an hour with >5 people on. A.K.A. overnight....
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I have thought about it

Post  OldManStarcraft on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:32 pm

well first things first what falcon said on another mod app
"the people who dont want it are most likly not to abuse it"
is true witch is the #1 reason i was a moderator or admin on just about all other servers i get on but i was being thought of using /give for items. So i guess if you guys want me to be an moderator i will be up to it but im not gona make a big speech because in the end it dos not need to be complex just simple and easy to figure it out.
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:34 pm

OldManStarcraft wrote:well first things first what falcon said on another mod app
"the people who dont want it are most likly not to abuse it"
is true witch is the #1 reason i was a moderator or admin on just about all other servers i get on but i was being thought of using /give for items. So i guess if you guys want me to be an moderator i will be up to it but im not gona make a big speech because in the end it dos not need to be complex just simple and easy to figure it out.

i kind of like the big speeches. it shows that you actually spent time trying to become a moderator, and that you actually care about the server
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Of course i care for the server my freind but i will not go on forever trying to prove i am somthing i am not just gona say what i got to say and end it sorry if you like long speeches but even in job interveiws... get to the point we gota check the next person
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  p0wnedqueen on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:20 pm

OldManStarcraft wrote:Of course i care for the server my freind but i will not go on forever trying to prove i am somthing i am not just gona say what i got to say and end it sorry if you like long speeches but even in job interveiws... get to the point we gota check the next person

Ok that i like Very Happy I personally think that you would make a pretty good mod.
p0wnedqueen
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  deansk89 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 am

Does he want to be a mod?
deansk89
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile http://PlagueCraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Yes

Post  OldManStarcraft on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:44 pm

resently i have spoted a few people (who shall not be named) that i beleave to be hacking so yes id like to be moderator so i can look more into this and if i am dead wrong you can take it away but once again their names will not be named
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:11 am

Suspect You could PM Dean or the Mods who you suspect and we'll check it out. Also, of course, it will be confidential, they'll never find out you said a word.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://plaguecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:34 am

Admin wrote: Suspect You could PM Dean or the Mods who you suspect and we'll check it out. Also, of course, it will be confidential, they'll never find out you said a word.

id rather keep my own eye on them to see but i guess i can say it to dean but again i am not sure i just got a feeling and they are coming up with items out of no were
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:47 am

At first you did not want to be a mod, and now all of a sudden you do? You have hinted that all you want is commands, you have called out all mods on cheating for their items, and even to the untrained eye you have lied more than once in this "not a mod but still have mod powers mod app." Your grammar is horrible, you obviously take little time to decide if a person is hacking and dont bother to check first, and you clearly do not want to help the server in any way. You said you would rather not tell current mods about your suspicions which most likely dont exist, and you are trying to use these "suspicions" as leverage to help you become a mod. Telling us we do not do our job well enough or right is not a very good idea. I personally would like to thank you for donating to the server, but when you add up all the pros and the cons, there is a very distinct difference in the favor of cons. Also, you rage every time someone destroys one of the fail family bases you create, and always come out as the person who did it being a hacker, but did you ever bother to seriously check who did it. The last time you said it was P0wnedqueen when he was not even on! A mod with the qualities I have found in you over your time playng on the server could and would most likely be deadly for the server. With a large attitude adjustment and some maturity you could be considered, but this app or whatever you would like to call it totally steamrolled your chances of becoming a mod in my book. BTW speeches like this will definitly help you, see how much info i packed into this? =D

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:12 pm

pickle wrote:At first you did not want to be a mod, and now all of a sudden you do? You have hinted that all you want is commands, you have called out all mods on cheating for their items, and even to the untrained eye you have lied more than once in this "not a mod but still have mod powers mod app." Your grammar is horrible, you obviously take little time to decide if a person is hacking and dont bother to check first, and you clearly do not want to help the server in any way. You said you would rather not tell current mods about your suspicions which most likely dont exist, and you are trying to use these "suspicions" as leverage to help you become a mod. Telling us we do not do our job well enough or right is not a very good idea. I personally would like to thank you for donating to the server, but when you add up all the pros and the cons, there is a very distinct difference in the favor of cons. Also, you rage every time someone destroys one of the fail family bases you create, and always come out as the person who did it being a hacker, but did you ever bother to seriously check who did it. The last time you said it was P0wnedqueen when he was not even on! A mod with the qualities I have found in you over your time playng on the server could and would most likely be deadly for the server. With a large attitude adjustment and some maturity you could be considered, but this app or whatever you would like to call it totally steamrolled your chances of becoming a mod in my book. BTW speeches like this will definitly help you, see how much info i packed into this? =D

I would also like to thank you for your input but please do not acuse me of doing something i do not do. I have never hacked online and i sure have never said that any of the mods are not doing their jobs all of them seam to be doing great and about the people i think is hacking i honistly only think its a possibility nothing more thats why i wont say who and they dont seam to be hurting anybody even if they are (but of course if they are really hacking thats a no no on rules but not going there right now) I do not rage when The Familys bases are destroyed i simply find a new spot and rebuild a bigger base and the reason i said it was powned team was because he was recruiting for the Anti Cawks on this web site befor and in the base it was on signs everywere saying hail the Anti Cawks so there for that is why i would think that and i do take some time to figure out who did each attack witch have really been the same people all alone but with me handling multi bases they sliped in but they cant get in no more and infact i know who told the Anti Cawks were my base was because we may be some what of a strong clan but we also have traitors in our bases i will admit that. The only time i would really ever RAGE is when i know for a fact someone is hacking BIG time to make my life miserable on that game. so please do not say i am rageing for my bases or say i am hacking (that is a biggy please never do it again im a big anti cheat person ask mineking85 and teamenv they both know me in real life and i get angry at teamenv when he trys to use a rapid fire on call of duty) thank you for what you have said and i unstand fully but i dont want the commands to be honist if you honistly think im trying anything like that dont make me a moderator just never ever again try to blame be for doing something i hate most its a PvP server so rage is a no no and its a no hacking server so thats a no no. but if you honistly think im doing it just for the commands or that i would ban for only the i think they might be thats insulting me and please dont make me a moderator if your gona keep insulting me.
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Shocked omg.
LOL OKAY. SO. After recovering from these epic speeches, I have assessed the app. My first impression after reading the app was mostly along the lines of pickle's (although I wouldn't have been so upfront about it). Old, I do think you are a good player on the server and you have led your clan to the heights of Olympus, but I believe you'd be best to stay as your clan's leader, as you are now.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://plaguecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:29 am

alright that makes sence but if you dont mind id like to play around with the moderators and admins now and then on you guys 2nd world its fun to hand out with you guys and untill 1.9 or 2.0 (i dont know witch will be the one in the update) i will have nothing to do but hang with you guys now and then just saying if that is not ok just say so i will under stand
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pickle on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:25 am

If by hang out you mean live with us, you would have to be accepted into the cawks which most likely would not happen due to the fact that you never maintain your items, no offense, or live with my group of mods, and that while being much easier than joining cawks would still be very unlikely.

pickle
HeroicDemiGod
HeroicDemiGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OldManStarcraft on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:35 am

pickle wrote:If by hang out you mean live with us, you would have to be accepted into the cawks which most likely would not happen due to the fact that you never maintain your items, no offense, or live with my group of mods, and that while being much easier than joining cawks would still be very unlikely.

no i mean Hang out as in Hang out not live with them why would i want to do that?

Even if i could live with the cawks or even join them i would not. I like being the cawks allie. Also if i were to live with ou guys i wouldent build my base and yes i dont maintain my items really because i am haveing fun and enjoying myself.
OldManStarcraft
GOD-LIKE
GOD-LIKE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: ModApp

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum